[3.2]Abyssal Wander MK III, 6-7.7M Shaper DPS 5.6k -6.2k life, Shaper Kill Vid is Up

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
ariwat wrote:
Hey, build looks interesting and obviously the single target dps is sick.

I am wondering about the clear speed however? Is it decent? Scion seems pretty slow (movement speed wise). Any chance you could upload a map clearing vid?

Thanks again for the build!

sure i'm a bit busy at the moment but i'll clear a T16 tomorrow for you to see.

Thanks alot for taking your time to do it. Looking forward to it!
Hi, I invested around 60ex in this character, and it feels good, even if can't reach your sick DPS cause i don't care about buying 3ex jew x 14 ^^' But still around 2M Dps, with 20-1ex Jew setup, feels pretty good, but dunno how to push more the dps without having to invest 50ex. Very nice build mate.
What would be comfortable PoB Shaper DPS to kill him for first time?

Currently only with intimidate and flasks I have 908k Shaper DPS. If I put projectile travel distance at 1 I have 1.3M. Without flasks at distance 1 670k.

Is that enough not to struggle for too long? I killed guardians, didn't take too long, but I died couple times to chimera and minotaur due to lack of knowledge (1st try to kill all of them).

Thanks for help.
"
gfurm wrote:
What would be comfortable PoB Shaper DPS to kill him for first time?

Currently only with intimidate and flasks I have 908k Shaper DPS. If I put projectile travel distance at 1 I have 1.3M. Without flasks at distance 1 670k.

Is that enough not to struggle for too long? I killed guardians, didn't take too long, but I died couple times to chimera and minotaur due to lack of knowledge (1st try to kill all of them).

Thanks for help.

with 1M you can kill, 1.5 -2M is more convenient.

shaper fight is all about knowledge as you figured it out.

don't get slammed, don't get one shotted by the "dark unshaped" boss before the last phase while he starts volleying a lot of balls.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 26, 2018, 6:13:54 PM
"
Spoyak wrote:
Hi, I invested around 60ex in this character, and it feels good, even if can't reach your sick DPS cause i don't care about buying 3ex jew x 14 ^^' But still around 2M Dps, with 20-1ex Jew setup, feels pretty good, but dunno how to push more the dps without having to invest 50ex. Very nice build mate.

it's likely to see abyss jewels are going to be extremely rare drops which is gated by zana mods, orabyss won't be implemented as mechanic to core game. So i believe investing on abyss jewels, if you care standard league is a a good idea. same for league too actually. they are extremely easy to resell with profit.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 26, 2018, 6:42:52 PM
I did my best to gear my level 91 scion with all the same gear little differences im not lvl 95.
and i didnt get 2 soc boots.
the build feels alright.
but its all glass cannon.
i die in low tier maps. i feel like im missing something big.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/acidreian/characters
char name.
DirtBag_XI
"
acidreian wrote:
I did my best to gear my level 91 scion with all the same gear little differences im not lvl 95.
the build feels alright.
char name.
DirtBag_XI

1 socket bubonic is trash for this build first of all. i'd get rare boots with 90+ life and some resists.

your rings and amulet has almost no life rolls on them. you lose like 500 life there, your jewels have life but they don't have much dps on them. i didnt understand also why you are using pure talent gem. opal rings are not the most efficient choice for the build, they are expensive for the dps they add. opals are always overpriced.

4 of your jewels don't have life, don't have actually anything beneficial on them at all. livesearch:

lightning damage + X elemental damage + life jewels

8% attack speed if you've crit recently mod is also amazing, people don't overprice it much like flat ele modded jewels.

try to get jewels like that.

Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 27, 2018, 3:54:00 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
acidreian wrote:
the build feels alright.
char name.
DirtBag_XI

1 socket bubonic is trash for this build first of all. i'd get rare boots with 90+ life and some resists.

your rings and amulet has almost no life rolls on them. you lose like 500 life there, your jewels have life but they don't have much dps on them. i didnt understand also why you are using pure talent gem. opal rings are not the most efficient choice for the build, they are expensive for the dps they add. opals are always overpriced.

4 of your jewels don't have life, don't have actually anything beneficial on them at all. livesearch:

lightning damage + X elemental damage + life jewels

8% attack speed if you've crit recently mod is also amazing, people don't overprice it much like flat ele modded jewels.

try to get jewels like that.

Ok im going to try my best for this.

I feel like using vp is not good because i walk on chaos ground lol an melt. i was thinking maybe adding regen and inc leech on other nodes it might be tanker?
how can i live search this, there is no total lightning damage for abyss jewels
so many to choose from light with attacks or light with shield or with wands
Heya was wondering if you get a ring with Assassins mark. what should you replace in those two slots it's lightpoacher so i'm guessing it would be more dps to the poacher?
Last edited by The_pie_is_gewd on Jan 27, 2018, 8:25:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info