Path of Exile Talent Competition 2018

Soundtrack made in FLstudio:

https://mega.nz/#!0EczxSRI!kGz_eY2DxLBihwLIcTiligLMxJ2GckZ385Pb3gnLmnM

see u soon guys :)
"
aktimelli wrote:
Here is my entry. I love making pixel art and I love the looks and design of Kitava so I decided to draw the last fight with Kitava with an exile in Deicide armor wielding Atziris Disfavor ready to take him on.

This one is amazing! Haven't seen all the entries but wish you good luck!

"
https://xiniu.itch.io/poe-clicker

Spent the last 12 hours making a little PoE clicker, hope somebody gets some enjoyment out of it(You can probably see it all in about 10 minutes).
Spoiler

Sourcecode: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H9RXb8HVWW2g0IqEr2T_B3Oi1BxxeVBi

Awesome!
Maybe I'll make a little fan game myself if I find the time somewhere.
Will try it out sometime!
Last edited by miva2 on Jan 18, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
Had some free time today and made my second work for this competition. This time it is an item design. I love designing items so much, so i made a model for our fat boi, Perandus:

Edit: "%6 increased rarity for 'each' enemy you've killed recently"
Also original Orange color has no "B" in it but who cares.
BM gem to the recipe ffs why i am so stupid about editing stuff.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Jan 18, 2018, 1:39:23 PM
I don't know how to call it... I saw poster for "The Truman Show" and the idea just came into my head. It may not be the best but maybe it will be funny enough :D

Last edited by kuba2mama on Jan 18, 2018, 6:56:39 PM
A while ago, it had crossed my mind that it would be cool if you could take a single screenshot of an entire hideout at once. While I wasn't sure if it would require an unreasonable amount of work to end up with something that looked fairly coherent, this seemed like as good of an opportunity as any to give it a go.

Of course, because PoE is a 3D game played from an isometric-reminiscent perspective rather than actually being isometric—and because the camera is at a significant angle (even pulled all the way back) and by all appearances has quite a bit of fish-eye applied to it—a good deal of cheating was required to preserve something resembling a comprehensible perspective. The end result sort of looks like an infinity engine game as long as you don't spend too long thinking about how everything fits together:

(Larger version here.)
Last edited by Wallets on Jan 18, 2018, 4:34:29 PM
"
Wallets wrote:

Holy balls this is the most gorgeous hideout I've ever seen O.O
My talent is to find bugs and get stuck in things.

since i can only submit things after the launch, i present you yesterdays annoyance, a blocked doorway which my friend that used whirlwind couldnt get through.
Spoiler

Spoiler

(we used a portal to get around it, he was too lazy to equip leapslam)

Bonus:
Spoiler
shaper squishin on elder
Dungeons IIII
Spoiler
"
R37ry2 wrote:
Prophecy
-----------------------------
A silver coin
That I purloined
To give to Navali

To kill a king
Or get nothing
Which is my prophecy?

I killed him twice
I'll kill him thrice
A deadly rivalry

A sharpened blade
Or gift of jade
Say what's this quality?

To smack her face
With her own Pace
The flow of energy

A random mob
A heartfelt sob
Ten random currency
Fulfilled the prophecy

A silver coin
That I purloined
To give to Navali

To find a tome
Or kill Kaom
Won't you please tell me?

Try for exalts
Enter the vaults
And kill Queen Atziri

I'll take a look
I'll find a book
And maybe get a key

Scour the globe
To clean my robe
Erased from memory

An alchemist
Oh what a twist
I took his alchemy
Fulfilled the prophecy

Great poetry. It game me some idas for fan fiction. :)
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
These NewZealand men Chris Wilson and Peter Jackson are great, thanks for your great works, respect from Kazakhstan!

Last edited by BraveNomad on Jan 18, 2018, 10:49:36 PM
I like fan fictions and to write too. Path of Exile gives great atmoshpere for writing - so much things to make stories.Here i go:

Witch's memory tales.

- So here we are, Love. - Said Vorici, pulling out his silver dagerrs - Now is the time for you to find out what true pain is.
- We shouldn't come here, in Wraeclast, Love. - answered the Witch, smiling out with sparkles in her eyes - I never meant to hurt him back in Oriath and I never wanted to hurt you!
- But you did! - said the assasin and made a step closer to the woman.
- He wanted to do it. His purpose was higher then yours and he sacrificed himself for his brother and friends. - The flames in Witch's eyes became brighter and almost red by the fury. She also made a step forward to her new found enemy. - There was a time when we could become friends, you know - for the sake of your brother, Vorici!.
- But now it's not this time, Irene! - the assasin made one step closer to the witch.
- For sure, Love! - the woman stood in her place and began to cast her curses that would make the man vulnerable for her purple disaster.

The fight was short. Irene couldn't avoid the fast daggers of Vorici and fell down in deep pain. On the other hand the assasin couldn't resist the chaos damage and began to breathe harder.
- There is no win in Battle, Love!Only pain I never wanted for you to feel because you were Pelinni's brother. - said Irene and lost consiousness.
- There is nothing else, but pain that fills my heart since the day he died and I revenged for it. - whispered Vorici and fainted.

"Stand up, my dear" - a tender voice told Irene. Then a memory came to her head.

Back in Oriath, Irene was a special girl - she had some healing powers and helped out the animals that were in pain. But soon, she began to use her power for not so good deeds, but her family was poor and they needed different things.
She met Vorici - great picklock and his brother Pellini, who spoke in defence of people and was against Avarius's crowd.
Meanwhile Vorici became the most famous and rich picklock that did everything for money. He became great with daggers, earning his fame of the best assasin all around the town. He opposed the ideas of his brother and Irene for the equality. But still, he never went against their deeds.
Pellini despised God talk and he wanted the citizens to have better living conditions. He had the purpose for peace and equality of all in a honest and humanic way.
Time flew, Irene grew up, her powers too. She began to use different spells and curses to help people in her way as Pellini did in his. The two of them built a great friendship.
One day, Irene and Pellini decided to make a big house for the homeless people in the woods. They collected trees and stones. When the house was ready Irene should make a big fire to warm people's hearts and bodies.
Then someone told the reliquarians for the new house and they reported to Avarius's people about this thing, which was out of law. Pellini and Irene heard about this and send the homeless people out for different jobs regarding the building.
The bishops surrounded the house in thirty minutes.
Irene wanted to fight for the new home, but Pellini was smarter - he made himself a bait and made the bishops follow him in the house. Then - with tears in her eyes, Irene burnt it out.
When the homeless people came back to the house, they didn't have a home again, but they were alive.

Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
Last edited by Strandedmoon on Jan 28, 2018, 3:05:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info