[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

"
seanking0010 wrote:
Can i know the reason behind why arc over Glacial cascade?

GC often misses several GMs
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
seanking0010 wrote:
Can i know the reason behind why arc over Glacial cascade?

GC often misses several GMs

Can u try some other end game content? maybe hydra, chimera or even Shaper ? I believe this build enough DPS for that. :D
Now i got my Build at lvl 88. Nearly same Gear as u. It works realy nice! Now ill do 25 HoG too and ill look if i can finde the same items as u do :D I had to sell 6 Ex to Reset my Atlas to your Guide Atlas.

Nice work!!!

Btw: I have an Starkonja's Head with +3 Chains for Arc = Price 20Chaos :D
I like Starkonjas's more than Devotos.

My whole build was about 16 Ex + 6 Ex to reset Atlas. Without Arc 21.
Last edited by Switchmp5 on Jan 19, 2018, 12:37:08 PM
"
Switchmp5 wrote:
Now i got my Build at lvl 88. Nearly same Gear as u. It works realy nice! Now ill do 25 HoG too and ill look if i can finde the same items as u do :D I had to sell 6 Ex to Reset my Atlas to your Guide Atlas.

Nice work!!!

Btw: I have an Starkonja's Head with +3 Chains for Arc = Price 20Chaos :D
I like Starkonjas's more than Devotos.

My whole build was about 16 Ex + 6 Ex to reset Atlas. Without Arc 21.

Looking forward to seeing your results :)
How important do u find the regen enchant while playing hogm? Bought some corrupted boots :(
Also, did you 20q your div distillate? Almost ready to start farming mirror cards :)))
"
zmertszzz wrote:
How important do u find the regen enchant while playing hogm? Bought some corrupted boots :(
Also, did you 20q your div distillate? Almost ready to start farming mirror cards :)))

The enchant is not important. All flasks are 20%.
So... I did 8 Maps with this Build (Cost 72C) and i got Maps/Currenzy for about 240C.

It works ;)
Last edited by Switchmp5 on Jan 19, 2018, 3:58:03 PM
Hey! Looking interesting build! But just wondering is this good for mapping? Also i was thinking wouldn't Inpulsa's be good also (mapping=) And what would i use in that? I have tremor 6L and inpulsa 6L
"
Chydenia wrote:
Hey! Looking interesting build! But just wondering is this good for mapping? Also i was thinking wouldn't Inpulsa's be good also (mapping=) And what would i use in that? I have tremor 6L and inpulsa 6L

GC mines are superior for mapping!
Am I to understand you rely purely on CWDT for detonate mines? That....works well?

What is your set up for mapping exactly?

I thought i'd roll this but got a long way to go...and the majority of my time will be in maps.

Also, I'm feeling kinda fucked. I got lots of 10's, 11's and 12's completed. So I guess I won't be making currency. Nice game design, punish the player for completing the Atlas.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 21, 2018, 12:59:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info