[3.4] Arc Mines Hall of Grandmasters Farming Build

"
Am I to understand you rely purely on CWDT for detonate mines? That....works well?

What is your set up for mapping exactly?

I thought i'd roll this but got a long way to go...and the majority of my time will be in maps.

Also, I'm feeling kinda fucked. I got lots of 10's, 11's and 12's completed. So I guess I won't be making currency. Nice game design, punish the player for completing the Atlas.

1. No, I also "spam" detonate mines
2. I don't map - it's a HoGM farmer - I recommend GC mines for mapping
"
Switchmp5 wrote:
So... I did 8 Maps with this Build (Cost 72C) and i got Maps/Currenzy for about 240C.

It works ;)

:>
"
99prosorc wrote:

How, when it's connected to CWDT?

"
99prosorc wrote:

Obviously, but how did you get to 90+.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 21, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
"
"
99prosorc wrote:

How, when it's connected to CWDT?

"
99prosorc wrote:

Obviously, but how did you get to 90+.

1. You don't need the gem in order to be able to detonate mines
2. 68-92 is 1 evening of PJ rotas
Ahh, you get a detonate button after you lay mines, it's been too long
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 21, 2018, 3:11:00 PM
great build.

was always a fan of bf mines and now gc mines.

1) is tremor rod really better than dagger shield? there are some pretty nice chest options out there atm. e.g. 5offcolor perfect form is not so easy...but u could maybe safe all those points at the right side..(stibnite flask is also op imo--but i see there is not really a space for it)

2) do u think not having a second ventors and goldrym is a big money loss? how much money do u make with chests compared to drops? (with tremor + kaoms u cannot change that since u have res probs..)

3) flask effect nodes would give u like 4-5% quant.

4) i think the watchers eye with lightning pen would be awesome here. 15% for like 1-2ex is supercheap.

NICE build. i think u should add the watchers eye :) rest is just random comments :)
IGN: TheShiiieeeld
Hey guys.. I'm looking to buy items for this char and I'm going to level a shadow to a decent level (dual Poet's Pen etc.)

Which level would you recommend as minimum to be able to farm HoGM comfortably? I don't care about fastest clear times, but I've never played a miner before and had to ask. I know I can reach ~75 very easy even before mapping, but I have a feeling that's too low for HoGM.

EDIT: NVM, just saw the answer on page 2.. 90+

TY!
Last edited by shabanotti on Jan 21, 2018, 9:20:30 PM
"
shabanotti wrote:
Hey guys.. I'm looking to buy items for this char and I'm going to level a shadow to a decent level (dual Poet's Pen etc.)

Which level would you recommend as minimum to be able to farm HoGM comfortably? I don't care about fastest clear times, but I've never played a miner before and had to ask. I know I can reach ~75 very easy even before mapping, but I have a feeling that's too low for HoGM.

EDIT: NVM, just saw the answer on page 2.. 90+

TY!

I got tired of leveling at 86, and tried out HOGM. Never played a miner, never done HOGM before.. And with this build I just went in a cleared it no problem. Done it maybe 25+ times now. I do die or portal out like once every 5-8th map or so. So you can try before 90 if you want :)
I did decide to level to 88 just to get an extra keynode in the tree, but think I'm just gonna stop at 88 and keep spamming HoGM.

Thanks for the build btw! Too bad that HoGM have increased by 42% in price in like a week.
IGN: FapclapFap
"
RainingTears wrote:
great build.

was always a fan of bf mines and now gc mines.

1) is tremor rod really better than dagger shield? there are some pretty nice chest options out there atm. e.g. 5offcolor perfect form is not so easy...but u could maybe safe all those points at the right side..(stibnite flask is also op imo--but i see there is not really a space for it)

2) do u think not having a second ventors and goldrym is a big money loss? how much money do u make with chests compared to drops? (with tremor + kaoms u cannot change that since u have res probs..)

3) flask effect nodes would give u like 4-5% quant.

4) i think the watchers eye with lightning pen would be awesome here. 15% for like 1-2ex is supercheap.

NICE build. i think u should add the watchers eye :) rest is just random comments :)

Thanks for the feedback!
Watcher's Eye: it's a ~10% dmg upgrade (assuming enemies have 75% lightning res). I added it to the build.
Boots: I prefer regular boots because of the 30% movement speed.
Armour / Nodes / IIQ: I prefer Kaom's Heart / 40% attack dodge / survivability -> smoother / faster farming.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jan 22, 2018, 1:40:26 AM
Hey, finally got this build up and running.

I was wondering, when you mention you have nothing at T12, do you mean you have not completed the atlast from T12 and up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info