[3.4] UltraBot (14 Aura + 3 Curse (All auras)(High and low end budgets)(4 Builds))

Backstory: I've been an aurabot / rf main every single league I've ever played and felt that there weren't many necrobot guides that were up to date floating around.

This guide will cover multiple versions of aurabotting

-Cheap / Regular Influence aurabot (13 aura 2 curse)
-Medium / Regular Shav's aurabot (11 aura no curse (empower + enlighten) OR 12 aura no curse))
-Godly / Influence Ultrabot (14 aura 3 curse)

-NEW: Scion Guardian + Necro damage meta

(BUILD BUDGET RANGE: 5c - Mirrors)
All game content is quite easily done with the borderline investment of about 30c. Ive assisted DPS's in dealing with everything in the game including 3.1

Skill tree / Ascendancy choices
Spoiler

SCIONBOT

Level 30 (Necro)

Level 65 (Necro)

Level 95 (Necro)

This build only requires normal lab for Necro, the others can be done for chaos res and other small bonuses
REMOVE CURSE NODES FOR SHAV'S (5 nodes up to "Whispers of Doom")
To level this build I would recommend running in a party or running SRS / Summoner for early stages then leveling using Coward's trial rotations once you hit level 65 or using poets pens, theyll always work.

Gear Selection
Spoiler

The Decider: Power VS Safety

You must choose whether you will play powerful (boosting dps and defense) with the requirement of careful attention due to flasks (so that the chaos damage cannot surpass energy shield) or safe at a cost to aura output (power)

Scionbot Gear Selection (13 aura + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)
Spoiler
Easily the most important part of the build is this new meta changing item
Current upgrades I could make are things such as: higher es shield, higher es amulet, 5 or 6 linking the chest piece to also slot empower.

Scionbot requires a lot more investment. It uses 10 jewels with -1% reduced mana reserved on them so that all the auras can be stacked on mana rather than life.

Victario's Influence Gear Selection (13 aura + 2 curse + 3 vaal aura setup as example)
Spoiler

To add envy, remove purity of elements and run enlighten instead (see mana calculation section for more)

Shav's Gear Selection (11 aura no curse)
Spoiler
++ SHAVS MUST BE 6 LINKED, To add Envy see mana reservation

UltraBot Gear Selection (14 aura 3 curse + x vaal auras)
Spoiler
(All rare gear can be improved, as is so that it can be shown as an example) (See mana calculation for aura setup)(REQUIRES +1 CURSE PRESENCE OR EQUIVALENT - Replace the golem ring with Doedre's damning for a cheap alternative)

Super Budget Gear Selection
Spoiler
All this gear can be obtained one month into the league for a total of around 5c (ignoring corruption). Use Solaris if you cannot yet afford the correct flask
The objective of the gear is to stack as many auras (duh) and cause our skills (shield charge) to cost no mana or life using elreon rings (- to total mana cost of skill rings)

Flask Choice
Spoiler

CI Scion bot: use any flask, I run

Is a no brainer for the first flask while using Victario's Influence using low life as you have to be sure that the chaos damage does not hit through your energy shield.
Is the current setup I use on my more evasion based Aurabot using Influence, but it should be noted that the movement speed roll on the evasion flask is redundant as it will not give me more movespeed due to the rolls on the quicksilver flask.

To change for a Shav's aurabot, replace the flasks with more utility like resistance flasks or armour flasks.

Mana Reservation Calulations
Spoiler

Victario's Influence Regular / Cheap version (13 aura 2 curses)
Shav's version (11 aura no curses, empower + enlighten)
Victario's Influence UltraBot (14 aura 3 curses)
Shav's version (12 aura no curses, empower + enlighten (ENVY))

Gem Setup
Spoiler

Victario's Influence Regular / Cheap version (13 aura 2 curses)
Spoiler

Helmet ->

Sword / Mainhand -> (Can replace reduced mana support with fortify if you choose to use two "- to total mana cost of skills" elreon rings)

Gloves -> (Vaal skills)

Boots -> (Curses)

Shield ->

Chest Piece ->

Rings ->

Shav's version (11 aura no curses, empower + enlighten) or 12 aura if including skyforths + united in dream (ENVY)
Spoiler

Helmet ->

Sword / Mainhand -> (Can replace reduced mana support with fortify if you choose to use two "- to total mana cost of skills" elreon rings)

Gloves -> (Vaal skills)

Chest Piece ->

Rings ->

Shield ->

You can add Skyforths to this build and also add envy to the build.

Victario's Influence UltraBot (14 aura 3 curses)
Spoiler

Helmet ->

Gloves -> (Vaal skills)

Boots -> (Curses)

Shield ->

Chest Piece ->

Rings ->
INCLUDES

All three of the gem setups use shield charge as a personal preference, it can be switched to whirling blades if you prefer

Jewels
Spoiler
+ Watchers eye "-# to Total mana Cost of SKills while affected by Clarity"
For other abyssal jewels, get flat energy shield, life regeneration while moving and other regular stats that you might still need, flat life is also an option as the presence will convert some of it to energy shield

Pantheon Choices
Spoiler
Major
Soul of Lunaris for mapping
Soul of Solaris for bossing (Shaper, atziri)

Minor
Soul of Aberath or Soul of Ralakesh (I take Aberath)

Bandit Choice
Spoiler
Kill all, for the 2 skill points

The goal for your shield charge or whirling blades is to make it so that it costs 0 mana/life, to do this you can either obtain elreon rings with "-# to total mana cost of skills" roll or you can get a watchers eye currently in abyss with the mod line "-# to Total Mana Cost of Skills while affected by Clarity" -Added as a note from Scotty

Curses can be any you like, as this will only affect preference and experience.

Hopefully this build guide has been fleshed out enough and I am looking forward to reviews!
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Oct 21, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 6:19:55 PM
Very detailed and good explanation!
Any idea to replace hatred? Many MF Wanders nowadays use Piscators+Jewels so phys damage is useless for them.
"
Any idea to replace hatred? Many MF Wanders nowadays use Piscators+Jewels so phys damage is useless for them.

Which build would you like this for? A lot of the time it ends up being just unreserved life left. If its the regular influence build you can try getting some level 4 enlightens and switching envy in instead, or adding another curse if you were lucky to have a +1 amulet (doesnt have to be presence of chayula but would be preferential)

If you decided to add another curse to the setup (using a non presence +1 to curse amulet) you will need to take away from the ES wheel or from other small stats around the tree so that you can make your way to Unwavering Stance (for stun immunity) as its 4 points away. The penalty will be to ES but maybe you still feel safe with the remaining ES without presence. After that you will need another 6 points (from evasion or energy shield nodes) to make your way to Iron Reflexes so that you can convert your evasion into armour. Changing flasks as well for this idea, to armour flasks. This would make you quite powerful as in an alternative if you are truly looking to min max for the current wander and ele ek meta.

Thinking about it actually, if you wanted to add a third curse in a cheaper and less compromising way you can get the Doedre's Damning Paua ring and replace the unset for the golem for that. Then you dont have to spec out of anything or change the tree at all as the other method will have you losing es either way.

Edit: Added the +1 curse ring to the build as a cheap alternative to reach the Ultrabot status quickly
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Jan 15, 2018, 5:53:52 AM
How do you recover life that you use for Shield Charge? I might just be overlooking something, but I don't see a health flask.
"
Andorah wrote:
How do you recover life that you use for Shield Charge? I might just be overlooking something, but I don't see a health flask.

In the build gear lists I have some place holder "- to total mana cost of skills" elreon rings and in the gem setup I've been using reduced mana support so that one elreon ring is enough to make the skill cost 0 mana (life).

(Can replace reduced mana support with fortify if you choose to use two "- to total mana cost of skills" elreon rings), I placed this in the gem setup as a note, should be on all of the gem setups. I should probably put it in a more obvious place.
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Jan 15, 2018, 5:53:13 AM
Guide note: Added bandit choice after asked in game about it
Hey, if you get watchers eye with -mana cost when you have clarity you can drop the ring for something better also Energy From Within can be picked up to help with ES
"
Scotty wrote:
Hey, if you get watchers eye with -mana cost when you have clarity you can drop the ring for something better also Energy From Within can be picked up to help with ES

Added into the guide, thank you for reminding me of the new items
Thx for help wIth build, you were very helpful.
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info