[3.4] UltraBot (14 Aura + 3 Curse (All auras)(High and low end budgets)(4 Builds))

Hi,

Pantheon choices please?

"
Hi,

Pantheon choices please?

Soul of lunaris for mapping , soul of solaris for bosses (shaper etc) - Major
Soul of aberath - Minor

Ill add to the guide
Don't you feel that while running a skyforth for an extra aura and curse is a cool idea, it is hardly worth losing the life regeneration. Not only are you forced into options to reduce mana costs, you lose a reliable form of survivability in the form of Sorrow of the Divine or Zealots Oath. You are essentially going to be running around hoping you don't get hit consecutively, long enough for your energy shield regen to kick in which is fairly long.

In fact, you are basically forced to drop empower on your hatred/wrath/anger which will result in more damage lost rather than gained through running an additional aura.

I'm asking because I have tried running the setup myself and found survivability to be an issue on top of what seems to be a decrease in aura effectiveness so I'm hoping to find something I have missed.
Last edited by Whitesushi on Jan 26, 2018, 8:48:41 AM
"
Whitesushi wrote:
Don't you feel that while running a skyforth for an extra aura and curse is a cool idea, it is hardly worth losing the life regeneration. Not only are you forced into options to reduce mana costs, you lose a reliable form of survivability in the form of Sorrow of the Divine or Zealots Oath. You are essentially going to be running around hoping you don't get hit consecutively, long enough for your energy shield regen to kick in which is fairly long.

In fact, you are basically forced to drop empower on your hatred/wrath/anger which will result in more damage lost rather than gained through running an additional aura.

I'm asking because I have tried running the setup myself and found survivability to be an issue on top of what seems to be a decrease in aura effectiveness so I'm hoping to find something I have missed.

You use vaal discipline to completely counter no life gen, ive done the build a couple times it is more dangerous to play. You gain a small amount of dps, dont need to touch your empower or enlightens as long as they worked previously. Overall I dont recommend going it, but I made it so theres there option as if you want to stack as hard as you can, thats the way.
HI,

Thanks for replying. One more question, is there any possibility of adding Animated Guardian with this setup?

Thank you.
"
HI,

Thanks for replying. One more question, is there any possibility of adding Animated Guardian with this setup?

Thank you.

Yeah, was testing that out actually with a aurabot friend, its about 5c for all the gear to chuck on him, replaces vaals except for disc. Need to use the three pieces of gear that give those extra auras, we also threw kaoms roots in and minion life attached. It worked but was not the most beneficial, only gave like 5k more dps with my wander. If you do want to truly min max then sure chuck him in.
this guide is what I was looking for! thank you! but a doubt arises, perhaps I have not noticed, but in the jewel section there is written to put neither the conqueror's potency nor the conqueror's efficacy. I removed the first one but I put the second one to be able to do the ultrabot.
Another thing that I asked myself is why you do not get to essence surge in the tree
Last edited by Bombadrillo on Jan 31, 2018, 1:57:55 PM
"
Bombadrillo wrote:
this guide is what I was looking for! thank you! but a doubt arises, perhaps I have not noticed, but in the jewel section there is written to put neither the conqueror's potency nor the conqueror's efficacy. I removed the first one but I put the second one to be able to do the ultrabot.
Another thing that I asked myself is why you do not get to essence surge in the tree

You found an error, my bad I forgot to link the jewel
and what about:
1.Conqueror's efficacy? usless?
2.Another thing that I asked myself is why you do not get to essence surge in the tree? 4 point is not good i know...but 15%faster start energy shield recharge 30% energy shield recharge is good =D

I also noticed that in the tree there is an unnecessary passage where you lose a point. if you go over unnatural calm instead of going left I mean to go on whispers of doom.
"
Bombadrillo wrote:
and what about:
1.Conqueror's efficacy? usless?
2.Another thing that I asked myself is why you do not get to essence surge in the tree? 4 point is not good i know...but 15%faster start energy shield recharge 30% energy shield recharge is good =D

I also noticed that in the tree there is an unnecessary passage where you lose a point. if you go over unnatural calm instead of going left I mean to go on whispers of doom.

I put conq jewel into the build, forgot about it.
Recharge and start of recharge wasnt a big deal for me so I wasnt worried, because of regen and because of vaal disc.
And yep I see that too, didnt notice wasnt really paying attention, the full tree is from my league starter this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info