New Hack and Slash ARPG Last Epoch KickStarter April 2018

The kickstarter's success is awesome news about a particularly promising new game. :)
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
"
Sarno wrote:

Way to go, Sarno ;)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Awesome, congrats!!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Thanks for mentioning it here! I tried the demo and it really is quite polished for a pre-alpha (reminded me of the very first Wolcen prototype). I subsequently backed it. Let's see how it goes and grows.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
I got strict permission to NOT back this until it becomes into a super polished state :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I got strict permission to NOT back this until it becomes into a super polished state :_;

Your early supporter logos say this wasn't always so.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
"
Thyrandor wrote:
"

Your early supporter logos say this wasn't always so.

Hah cuz it's the first game I've actually spend money on :P mtx wise.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lastepoch/last-epoch/

Hey there I'm from the team as well, and a long time PoE player!

We're at 230k and that's super exciting! We're almost at the Controller Support stretch goal and I think we can get there. Thank you to everyone here for being so supportive of us!
IGN: Largish
Last edited by KQKyle on May 14, 2018, 10:11:53 PM
so When the kickstarter started, there was talk about pvp and the only stretch goal visible were those:

and now we got this:

I had the impression that PVP was already planed since they even talked about it in the kickstarter description. But now it seems it is a stretch goal?

What about that?

"Battle other players lost in the infinite pathways of time by entering the Time-Lost Colosseum. Engage in duels, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, and free for all combat as you vie for dominance in an arena discarded and forgotten by reality, the perfect battleground for warriors with nothing to lose. Earn cosmetic rewards that flaunt your skill in battle and grow your Pile of Skulls!"

Will you guys make pvp a thing even without the stretch goal or will it be put under the rug for years?

Or am I mistaken and those "pvp mods" from the stretch goal are different than the "duels, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, and free for all" advertised.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 17, 2018, 7:48:05 AM
This is a quote from a EHG dev, in LE official forum under "Developer blog" ( I had to copy paste):
"The primary form of multiplayer in Last Epoch is partying with up to 4 of your friends online to take down the toughest monsters in the timeline. We will also be offering PvP in the form of a coliseum. "

So I believe PvP will be there, the stretch goal - unlikely to be met, but you can still support via their forum for another week and it'll count - is to expand on what's already planned...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info