New Hack and Slash ARPG Last Epoch KickStarter April 2018

Hey all - would love you guys to check out our game coming to Kickstarter April 17, 2018 - Last Epoch. http://lastepochgame.com

It will be similar to Path and Diablo since it's a top down ARPG. If you guys are interested please follow us on social media and reach out!

I absolutely love PoE so if this is against any type of rules, even for the off-topic forum, please let me know or just remove the post :)
We took a lot of pro gamers and tuned the content to the point where they thought it was challenging... then we doubled it. - Jay Wilson
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2018, 1:34:13 AM
I've watched a demo video and it looks neat! One thing that stands out for me is the super relaxing music. It's very well-made. And well, though I always support ARPG games, there's always a special place in my heart for those with Necromancers. :D That would be the first subclass I'll aim for lol.

I tried reading about the skill system but the website hasn't revealed it yet. Looking forward to how it works in the future!
Looks very nteresting, I'll check it out again when kickstarter begins!
I like your "shards" idea, breaking items to enhance other items sounds cool.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
As with Eitr, it's always good to see Exiles giving it a go. I've got my eye on it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Edit: Good to see the site using HTTPS. :)

Nice talking with you on Twitter.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jan 15, 2018, 10:07:36 PM
"
moxjet2002 wrote:
Hey all - would love you guys to check out our game coming to Kickstarter April 17, 2018 - Last Epoch. http://lastepochgame.com

It will be similar to Path and Diablo since it's a top down ARPG. If you guys are interested please follow us on social media and reach out!

I absolutely love PoE so if this is against any type of rules, even for the off-topic forum, please let me know or just remove the post :)

I can see your game is going good, you have put a lot of work into it, that's evident. But I want to ask you, what does your game have that is different from PoE or Diablo? What have you made in order to do your game original, or different? Can you say your game is special in some aspect?
"
Sarno wrote:
Edit: Good to see the site using HTTPS. :)

Nice talking with you on Twitter.

*slowly exhales* Crisis averted then, Mr. President? Excellent. Not that I was worried or anything...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I already see that somewhere, can't remember where at all :D

Else game looks interesting, will keep an eye on it, always nice to test some others ARPG.
Good continuation
Hf :)
Looks interesting, will watch for updates. A few extra teasers (especially regarding the skill tree, pictures would be nice) would go a long way -- the site is starved for information hard at the moment.
IGN: Emfx
The video looks really nice and promissing. The world looks living and good story can be fit in it.

PoE is trying to break the traditional aspect of the H&S generation, but now the game is way too matured to do something drastic. New game = infinite possibility

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info