Get Lost, Vorici

Leo is absolutely worthless. Forcing players to pvp is wrong, matchups are garbage. And 180s survival wtf, cut it down to 30s and quit wasting our time ggg.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Leo is absolutely worthless.

Who?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
"

Who?

+1
"Keep the target on low life for 8s."

*cries in Slayer*
"
Mythabril wrote:
"

Who?

though i do like his hideout and the nerfed 5% rdot still has some use...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Enh ... I actually LIKE Vorici's missions.

If you're "too strong" and one-shot the target too much, is it really that hard to keep some intentionally inefficient, low level weapons loaded with some single target skills available? No matter what you're build is built for, you can switch out gear and become "less efficient" at need.

Vorici's Bench and skills are valuable, he's supposed to be (at least a bit) more difficult than the others.

I'd say it's "Working As Intended".
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"
Unquietheart wrote:

If you're "too strong" and one-shot the target too much, is it really that hard to keep some intentionally inefficient, low level weapons loaded with some single target skills available? No matter what you're build is built for, you can switch out gear and become "less efficient"

Won't help if you're running a totem build with Ancestral Bond. The best you can do is to try and reduce the DPS of your totems, but you still have virtually no control over whom they attack and for how long.

That said, I did manage to get Vorici to 7 in this league with my FB totem build, but it took me as long as it took to get the other masters (except Zana) to 8. His missions can be a royal pain in the ass if you're running the "wrong" type of build.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Jan 15, 2018, 3:30:28 AM
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
Unquietheart wrote:

If you're "too strong" and one-shot the target too much, is it really that hard to keep some intentionally inefficient, low level weapons loaded with some single target skills available? No matter what you're build is built for, you can switch out gear and become "less efficient"

Won't help if you're running a totem build with Ancestral Bond. The best you can do is to try and reduce the DPS of your totems, but you still have virtually no control over whom they attack and for how long.

That said, I did manage to get Vorici to 7 in this league with my FB totem build, but it took me as long as it took to get the other masters (except Zana) to 8. His missions can be a royal pain in the ass if you're running the "wrong" type of build.

If you think that's bad, you should see minion builds with spectres that kill off map. GL keeping the target alive for 2 seconds, let alone 8
Pff, every vorici mission can be done, and I say that as summoner. Is it a pain sometimes? Yes. But not very hard if you use your brain.
"
andreicde wrote:
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
"
Unquietheart wrote:

If you think that's bad, you should see minion builds with spectres that kill off map. GL keeping the target alive for 2 seconds, let alone 8

Yeah, I understand: Your default plan doesn't work.

Are you really incapable of keeping alternate gear ready for Vorici missions? It's not like it matters if it's a huge drop in efficiency, you just need to be able to do single target for 2 minutes it takes you to do whatever Vorici wants. Or speed gear if it's the chest opening mission.

I don't really understand why you think it's impossible to adapt to the mission.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info