Get Lost, Vorici

Other than the stupid "open the chest without killing the target" quest, the rest are pretty easy (for me).
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
IMO, they really just need to make master rep account wide. I think there is some virtue in leveling masters once, but if you play a lot of leagues, I dont think there is really much gameplay value in making us level them for the upteenth time, and I don't think allowing us to start a league with leveled masters would be that imbalancing.

Alternatively, put in some system where if your master in standard is higher level then your master in the league you are playing, you get like x10 standing to leveing - you'd still have to level somewhat each league, but it'll be way faster and less tedius.
Heaven forbid they game asks you to use your noodle and not spastic derp through the game.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The "keep target on low life" is toughest for me. One hit and they either bleed out or blow up.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Heaven forbid they game asks you to use your noodle and not spastic derp through the game.

What if my favorite TV show just enters some climax in the story though?

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Leave one guard alive/keep on low life for 8s. Oh you use minions, totems or traps? You don't have a single target skill because the game only rewards AoE? Screw you, then

Ironically, I find the 'open the chest' game fairly easy, given the AIs derpy pathfinding.
"
DoubleU wrote:
Other than the stupid "open the chest without killing the target" quest, the rest are pretty easy (for me).

But that's one of the easiest of Vorici missions. Just lure the chest guardian far enough away, then use your fast move skill to go back, kill the guards (and anything else nearby), and open the chest. Very easy to do (albeit some chest guardians are easier to lure away than others).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"Open the chest" is super easy. Yes, it takes more than the three seconds you usually need to right-click a pack and move on. If that's too much for you, you don't get the rep.

"Keep the target on low life" is the one I have most problems with, especially when I get it in low-level areas or as a daily. My skill will simply one-shot the dude. Last time I did one of these I had to plink down the target with Orb of Storms and golems.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Good God no matter what thread you go in, there is always at least one of these Git Gud/Why You No Like Challenge posts. Try to be original for once in your life.

Yeah, I don't care for the Low Life for 8 seconds and the Keep One Guard Alive. Especially early when you one shot everybody, including the target.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Foxfirega wrote:

I dunno, I don't LIKE Vorici because of how tedious some of his quests are, but I appreciate the fact that they require a bit more thinking then 'hurdurhur, hit things'.

Totally agree.

Which would be fine if the vast majority of the game didn't all but force 'hurdurhur, hit things'. It's also why the Lab was so jarring to many long-time players. Suddenly there was significant content that seemed to run counter-intuitively to everything PoE players had been taught to do for years. Vorici is the same thing, in microcosm.

And I'll admit I can completely agree with this sentiment and still skip the bastard myself, because while I think it's a shame that PoE doesn't have a better balance between 'hurdurhur, hit things' and 'slow down and think this one through a bit', it *doesn't* have a better balance between the two. It is so overwhelmingly the former that any instance of the latter gets on my nerves WHEN I'm in PoE mode.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info