Map Tab

I bought a Map Tab yesterday. I like it a lot, so I bought a 2nd one.

I would happily buy a 3rd one if it dealt with the issue of fragments and orbs -- Atziri, Uber Atziri, Pale Council, Breach, Harbinger, Laboratory, and Guardians -- or pay more if these items were dealt with in a Map Tab.
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2018, 4:27:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A fragment tab is under development and apparently will be out sometime this year.

~Myth
"
aura0000 wrote:
I bought a Map Tab yesterday. I like it a lot, so I bought a 2nd one.

I would happily buy a 3rd one if it dealt with the issue of fragments and orbs -- Atziri, Uber Atziri, Pale Council, Breach, Harbinger, Laboratory, and Guardians -- or pay more if these items were dealt with in a Map Tab.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7pm9a9/something_we_were_all_expecting_when_we_got_the/

Looks like it's on it's way according to Bex
Last edited by Dharall on Jan 12, 2018, 8:37:55 AM
Having to buy a separate map stash tab for every series of maps is a ripoff, let alone having to buy a separate one for fragments.

I'm currently in the process of a refund, because that is NOT what the video description describes.
"
Obright wrote:
I'm currently in the process of a refund, because that is NOT what the video description describes.

"If you have legacy maps from Path of Exile's past, you can right-click on your map tab while it is empty to change which series of maps it is set to."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qADauYUVUPw&t=34s
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Jan 12, 2018, 8:56:35 AM
My map tab

If I want to use a specific map I write its name in the search field.
If I want to use a specific tier map I write the tier number.
If I need space I get rid of some tier 10 maps or open up a new tab.
If I need a specific map for elder/shaper influence I trade for it.

Pretty easy, simple and quick. The only reason anyone would buy this new overpriced disaster is because they are neat freaks or something.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jan 12, 2018, 9:00:57 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
My map tab

Pretty easy, simple and quick. The only reason anyone would buy this new overpriced disaster is because they are neat freaks or something.

Yes, it's true. A burden I'm trying to deal with. As an example of my affliction, I bought 2 map tabs. The older generation maps were perfectly fine sitting in their already organized dozen tabs or so. Yet, my neat freak affliction wanted them even better organized in nice map tabs. So now I have even more unused tabs at the end of my stash all neatly tagged with the name "1" and all the same color, pure white, of course.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Obright wrote:
Having to buy a separate map stash tab for every series of maps is a ripoff, let alone having to buy a separate one for fragments.

I think you should do some basic math
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
My map tab

Dunno about you, but my maps take 6-7 tabs usually every league. At some point I tend to literally just remove all non-red maps from my filter to not grow to 10 tabs.

Condensing those 7 tabs into a single tab is EASILY worth 15$ to me personally. It sucks that I can't search within the map tab yet but its a feature thats incoming next week and I def don't regret purchasing the tab.

~Myth
So why aren't you combining them? If you have 10 tabs filled with red maps you can easily chain white tier 15s and never run out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info