[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Hey i was just wondering how would this build fare with voidforge? any idea or you have tried?
"
Allure_5 wrote:
Hey i was just wondering how would this build fare with voidforge? any idea or you have tried?

I have tried, works fine with just moving axes specific nodes over to sword ones. I have not dove into what the best would be for it but just changing those few nodes made it work just fine.

It's hard to say number wise how it stacks up but clearing/bossing felt roughly the same as with a regular disfavour. Probably lower than a 30% quality disfavour without changing other things around.

The only thing I would try to do if going specifically for voidforge would be maybe getting more all elemental pen instead of focusing just on cold damage. When I get over my current God of War addiction I will play around with it more. I know Mathil did a raider voidforge cyclone build recently and that passive tree can easily work with a slayer start if you're looking for a tree that is built for voidforge specifically.

Just for reference, when I was using it this was what gear I wore. Using a 40% phys-cold watchers eye to allow for tombfist.
Spoiler

Last edited by Muirey on May 1, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
Hey

I've been using your build since I got back into the game a week ago and I was wondering why your gloves are different in this league than in any other?
Your post says how the Hrimsorrow/burn gloves are 'a core to the build', but in Beastiary league you don't even have them on.

Are you able to sacrifice them for something else?
Hrimburn/sorrow aren't exactly the most exciting of unique's after all.
"
Calvat wrote:
Hey

I've been using your build since I got back into the game a week ago and I was wondering why your gloves are different in this league than in any other?
Your post says how the Hrimsorrow/burn gloves are 'a core to the build', but in Beastiary league you don't even have them on.

The only reason to use Hrimburn is phys to cold conversion it provides. Thanks to this kind of jewel you can switch hrimburn to any other gloves

Last edited by DNOnnie on May 7, 2018, 5:09:25 AM
Hey was just wondering ya used in ya 3.2 gear bloodrage but not in the posted skill-setup, why? And bec. we can't or it would be very expüensieve to buy more then 1 disfavour, so what colours or standart-setup should we chose?

And why is ya totem-setup with Cullingstrike when we have our 20% CS.

And is a Loreweave better then a Carcass?
Last edited by Kurokâ on May 8, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
"
Calvat wrote:
Hey

Once I can afford a Watcher's Eye with physical to cold conversion I switch Hrimburn out for Tombfist. It's one of the very last things I buy so I still consider Hrimburn/sorrow core. No Hrimburn aren't the most exciting but when the build was made it was the best option to get nearly full cold damage conversion. Watcher's eyes came out later on!

With the watchers eye you can use whatever you like in the glove slot. Tombfist seems to be the best choice damage wise but you can use anything you'd like really.

"
Kurokâ wrote:
Hey was just wondering ya used in ya 3.2 gear bloodrage but not in the posted skill-setup, why? And bec. we can't or it would be very expüensieve to buy more then 1 disfavour, so what colours or standart-setup should we chose?

If you mean listing Bloodrage in the Skill gems spoiler, that's just an mistake on my part. The bulk of that was moved over from the ranger build which auto-generates frenzy charges. I'll add it in.

Same for the culling strike linked in!

For disfavour that depends on you really. If you don't mind switching conc effect/inc aoe OR want to use elemental focus and just hit REALLY hard with no freeze then GBRRRR is good for everything. A GGRRRR using hypo will get the job done without ever having to move skill gems around and is what I go for early on when focused on leveling/clearing maps.

So for both thats

Cyclone - Melee Phys - Elemental Dmg - Full Life - Maim - Hypothermia

or

Cyclone - Melee Phys - Elemental Dmg - Full Life - Maim - Inc Aoe/Conc Effect/Elemental Focus

If you do pick up a second 6l Disfavour I run it with two blue for Conc + Elemental Focus and drop Maim.

For five link a GRRRR is perfectly fine.

"

Yes it's flat out better.
Last edited by Muirey on May 8, 2018, 4:25:45 PM
"
Muirey wrote:

"
Kurokâ wrote:

If you mean listing Bloodrage in the Skill gems spoiler, that's just an mistake on my part. The bulk of that was moved over from the ranger build which auto-generates frenzy charges. I'll add it in.

Same for the culling strike linked in!

For disfavour that depends on you really. If you don't mind switching conc effect/inc aoe OR want to use elemental focus and just hit REALLY hard with no freeze then GBRRRR is good for everything. A GGRRRR using hypo will get the job done without ever having to move skill gems around and is what I go for early on when focused on leveling/clearing maps.

So for both thats

Cyclone - Melee Phys - Elemental Dmg - Full Life - Maim - Hypothermia

or

Cyclone - Melee Phys - Elemental Dmg - Full Life - Maim - Inc Aoe/Conc Effect/Elemental Focus

If you do pick up a second 6l Disfavour I run it with two blue for Conc + Elemental Focus and drop Maim.

For five link a GRRRR is perfectly fine.

"

Yes it's flat out better.

Thanks for ya answer. so just going with ya first PoB-link should be fine?

BlaekeRose in my Profil is atm my Slayer in race. WOuld be glad if ya can tell we what should be Major-things to change.
"
Kurokâ wrote:
Thanks for ya answer. so just going with ya first PoB-link should be fine?

BlaekeRose in my Profil is atm my Slayer in race. WOuld be glad if ya can tell we what should be Major-things to change.

Yes, the two PoB links under The TLDR are the basic build without any of the high currency tweaks.

As far as character goes just keep leveling with whatever you enjoy. When cyclone becomes available and the levels after the build really takes shape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recorded some mapping today of 10 t10-t13 maps just for the fun of it. Haven't been playing much lately, hoping for new league fun soon! Need that league drug in my veins!

Video can be found here and I will add it under videos section.

My first 40/40, done without problems, great build
"
DNOnnie wrote:

My first 40/40, done without problems, great build

Thanks and grats on 40/40! That watcher's eye though... (drool)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info