[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

good starter builder for delve sc?
SO I've been running this with no problems, just waiting to get my disfavour however I was thinking, with the change to phase run, would it work to put it in instead of frost bomb? The dps on PoB shoots up massively and since it's instant cast, it doesn't disrupt our cycloning at all. Let me know what you think.
"
MistaChun wrote:
Would you recommend getting holy dominion and divine fervour as soon as possible?

I'm planning on heading towards it after getting Heart of the Warrior at lvl 72 but can be gotten earlier for sure if you want. The 12% all res will be nice to have for sure.

"
darko99 wrote:
good starter builder for delve sc?

Has been perfectly fine.

"
Spazmeister wrote:
SO I've been running this with no problems, just waiting to get my disfavour however I was thinking, with the change to phase run, would it work to put it in instead of frost bomb? The dps on PoB shoots up massively and since it's instant cast, it doesn't disrupt our cycloning at all. Let me know what you think.

Hmm, a good question actually! I typically run frost bomb - cold snap - Immortal Call - CWDT so mabye I'll throw cold snap out to give phase run a try.

So delves been pretty good so far. Vaal Warchief is pretty great and not having the studder step for blood rage/war cries makes game feel much smoother.

Devles themselves seem to be great for cyclone since we're just plowing through the path a long with the tunneler.

Has been very nice for delves because everything just funnels towards you. Been getting some nice rampage stacks which is always fun!
"
So delves been pretty good so far. Vaal Warchief is pretty great and not having the studder step for blood rage/war cries makes game feel much smoother.

Devles themselves seem to be great for cyclone since we're just plowing through the path a long with the tunneler.

Yeah can imagine with that wep - I'm running Hezmana's at the moment but yeah left me know how you get on with phase run - I've got a CWDT- Inc Dur - IC - Frost Bomb setup in at the moment but not sure if inc Dur is worth keeping if I can grab a phase run for dmg boost - not that dmg is bad at all just survivability seems low - Link to char in case you get the chance and could offer advice https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Spazmeister/characters?characterName=BlueWaffleTakeAway
Can You explain, how to play with 2 auras with 50% mana reserves(hatred, haste) should i buy some uniques for this or what?
"
SpaksO_O wrote:
Can You explain, how to play with 2 auras with 50% mana reserves(hatred, haste) should i buy some uniques for this or what?

Haste is just there for Vaal haste. Before they merged the vaal skills with their non-vaal conterparts it was just a Vaal Haste gem. You don't need to reserve any mana to use just the vaal part of the skill.
"
Haste is just there for Vaal haste. Before they merged the vaal skills with their non-vaal conterparts it was just a Vaal Haste gem. You don't need to reserve any mana to use just the vaal part of the skill.

Oh, thank you mate.
I am planning to use this build as my second character in Delve.
How deep mining did you guys get until now?
Last edited by kelttur on Sep 17, 2018, 6:52:50 PM
Almost at 300 but I've been there for awhile just waiting for sulphite changes to come along. Tried of framing that sulphite >.<

Using Elemental Prolif and cycloning down the path is pretty easy mode. Side area's just gotta throw flares ahead if using VP.. otherwise things bend ya over real quick. Other than that it's been a pretty easy time.

Looking forward to grinding it hard once the changes hit.
"
Muirey wrote:
Almost at 300 but I've been there for awhile just waiting for sulphite changes to come along. Tried of framing that sulphite >.<

Using Elemental Prolif and cycloning down the path is pretty easy mode. Side area's just gotta throw flares ahead if using VP.. otherwise things bend ya over real quick. Other than that it's been a pretty easy time.

Looking forward to grinding it hard once the changes hit.

Thanks for the reply.
Level 18 right now, can't wait to start using Cyclone, seems to be fun
Last edited by kelttur on Sep 18, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info