[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

"
BeyondSenses wrote:
"
Mure83 wrote:
"
Fedega wrote:
I seriously asked how much currency do i have to spend... IM interested on giving this build a try

To get my level of gear would be quite expensive. If you want an exact amount of what my gear cost I'd say 200ish exalts. This was my starter build this league, though. It cleared T10-T12 maps with less than half my dps quite easily, bosses def won't feel anything like the vids without a decent set of gear.

Are you joking? xD
You got 2 mirror pieces and maybe 150-200 exalt of gear on the rest..
I would say the items you showcase are atleast 600+ ex, especially cause of the cost of a mirror service.. (2 mirrors + 50-100 ex pr. mirror gear service is already above 400ex worth total)
Don't lie to these guys man ..

Yea as stated in the guide, all videos were done WAY before mirror level gear. Gear in videos was from Abyss/Beastiary and I'd estimate it was around 100-200 EX in the videos.
"
har101 wrote:
Could this skilltree be used as a shell for simply making a molten strike character, using phys dmg foil? Maybe just pick up some more life?

Yes
Thank you for the hard work towards this build. It was my second PoE build ever and I'm in love with every aspect, every ex spent was worth it. Thank you so much again.
"
Thank you for the hard work towards this build. It was my second PoE build ever and I'm in love with every aspect, every ex spent was worth it. Thank you so much again.

Appreciate it, glad you enjoyed it
"
Dabalo wrote:
is loreweave viable ?

Sure
been trying to scale spectral throw recently in standard with fairly... mmm.. honest and league friendly gear and I just cant get teh damage to an acceptable level, might be something im miss understanding about the mechanics of ST =/
"
Olaverty wrote:
been trying to scale spectral throw recently in standard with fairly... mmm.. honest and league friendly gear and I just cant get teh damage to an acceptable level, might be something im miss understanding about the mechanics of ST =/

ST just scales poorly, requires lots of currency investment to feel good compared to a lot of other skills.
How is the build looking for 3.6?

Not managed to go through the patch notes fully yet but my mate said Slayer might have been nerfed?
"
anTastico wrote:

Not managed to go through the patch notes fully yet but my mate said Slayer might have been nerfed?

Scion-Slayer - yes. Now he has 50% reduced leech amount. It is not 'less', but still.

So damage wasn't affected, but survivability - yes.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 6, 2019, 2:57:44 PM
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
anTastico wrote:

Scion-Slayer - yes. Now he has 50% reduced leech amount. It is not 'less', but still.

So damage wasn't affected, but survivability - yes.

Yep, survivability def took a hit this patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info