[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

@Mure83 so in incursion league theres only watchers eyes with a single mod of crit chance and lightning pen and not any with both. So shoud i get the crit chance or lightning pen?
Last edited by Aethilius on Jun 15, 2018, 10:04:27 PM
thanks for the build is very strong)
"
lzlucas wrote:
What is the min stats should I search on swords?

For a starter sword for the league I look for 300 Elemental DPS and close to 2.0 attack speed. Crafted crit is also nice but not totally needed on first sword. Then my first upgrade I generally search for 350 ele dps, 2 APS, and 6.8%+ crit, upgrading as needed further into the league.
Does this perform anywhere near as good in leagues? Is the uber kill from a league?
Last edited by bitbite11 on Jun 17, 2018, 3:28:51 AM
I've done this ST build, done all content, Uber elder, shaper, Uber atziri... Just miss the chayula breach. My build gets only to 6.4k hp at lvl 94, is pretty expensive (all the abyss jewel were crafted by myself tho). Enough dps to do whatever guardians map mods but no leech and ele reflect, I've been playing HOWA ST, and others 2 version of ST (Raider) and this one besides having less HP is just a way better cannon glass.
Just took down uber elder using slayer/raider. I feel like both raider and pathfinder are viable, although I preferred the permanent frenzy/onslaught uptime and extra utility flask (toh for uber). Have ~70k hideout dps with GMP, and 6.5k life at 92 (gear in profile). Definitely a solid build but requires alot of investment mainly in jewels and jewellery for good life rolls + damage.
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Does this perform anywhere near as good in leagues? Is the uber kill from a league?

All my vids were league kills. I believe the Shaper/Mino/T13 were from Abyss and Ubder Elder/Atziri were in Beastiary.
Any recommendations for leveling? i hate leveling st characters somehow it never works out for me very well.
Last edited by alevil1234 on Jun 18, 2018, 6:26:45 PM
Frostblade is your friend (and Molten Strike for single target) !

Dual Last Resort at level 1 until level 26 where you use dual Ewar's Mirage, which should carry you with other twink gear.
Daresso's Passion (level 43) can be good too if you lack a bit of damageand don't mind clearing slightly slower (but it's leveling so, not really important).
Then getting a decent 350+ eDps foil should not cost a lot.

Twink gear I can think of are :
- Amulet : Karui Ward (lvl 5) and Sacrificial Heart (lvl 32)

- Rings : Blackheart (lvl 1), Tasalio's Sign (lvl 20) and Thief's Torment (lvl 30)

- Belt : Meginord's Girdle (lvl 8) and Prismweave (lvl 25). An all res String of Servitude (lvl 1) can also be really gkood to help capping resistances early

- Boots : Wake of Destruction (lvl 28), or basically anything with high MS (I like WoD because of the bonus damage). There are also the obvious Seven League Step (lvl 1) (expensive) and Abberath's Hooves (lvl 12) (less but still expensive for twink gear)

- Gloves : Lochtonial Caress (lvl 1) and Hrimsorrow (lvl 9)

- Helm : Obviously Goldrim (lvl 1)

- Body : Obviously Tabula (be careful with the mana cost)

Note that most of these don't have (if any) a lot of life on hit, depending on how well you know the game, you might die a bit if you wear all of those, so feel free to get some other pieces with life !

Edit : As for when to go ST, that's up to you. I think I went for it when I got two Daresso's Passion, but only because I like to play my "endgame" skill as soon as possible (as long as it's not crap). You can wait a bit more, FB+MS can carry you to A10 without issues.
Try to sometimes swap gems to a ST setup, use it a bit and see if you're okay with it
Last edited by Akalamiammiam on Jun 18, 2018, 7:42:24 PM
"
Akalamiammiam wrote:
Frostblade is your friend (and Molten Strike for single target) !

Dual Last Resort at level 1 until level 26 where you use dual Ewar's Mirage, which should carry you with other twink gear.
Daresso's Passion (level 43) can be good too if you lack a bit of damageand don't mind clearing slightly slower (but it's leveling so, not really important).
Then getting a decent 350+ eDps foil should not cost a lot.

Twink gear I can think of are :
- Amulet : Karui Ward (lvl 5) and Sacrificial Heart (lvl 32)

- Rings : Blackheart (lvl 1), Tasalio's Sign (lvl 20) and Thief's Torment (lvl 30)

- Belt : Meginord's Girdle (lvl 8) and Prismweave (lvl 25). An all res String of Servitude (lvl 1) can also be really gkood to help capping resistances early

- Boots : Wake of Destruction (lvl 28), or basically anything with high MS (I like WoD because of the bonus damage). There are also the obvious Seven League Step (lvl 1) (expensive) and Abberath's Hooves (lvl 12) (less but still expensive for twink gear)

- Gloves : Lochtonial Caress (lvl 1) and Hrimsorrow (lvl 9)

- Helm : Obviously Goldrim (lvl 1)

- Body : Obviously Tabula (be careful with the mana cost)

Note that most of these don't have (if any) a lot of life on hit, depending on how well you know the game, you might die a bit if you wear all of those, so feel free to get some other pieces with life !

Edit : As for when to go ST, that's up to you. I think I went for it when I got two Daresso's Passion, but only because I like to play my "endgame" skill as soon as possible (as long as it's not crap). You can wait a bit more, FB+MS can carry you to A10 without issues.
Try to sometimes swap gems to a ST setup, use it a bit and see if you're okay with it

Thats very detailed thanks mate. Gonna start on thursday until then im gonna be a burial chambers slave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info