[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
woonjiajun88 wrote:
May I know why Slayer is chosen? Based on https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1605910 , the slayer "life leech not removed at full life" does not affect energy shield even when Ghost Reaver is taken.

Damn you are right. I always thought it worked...

Slayer is still a decent choice as it gives us damage against bosses and be easy access to attack speed nodes. With no overleach, Inquisitor may be a better choice for dpsing down bosses but you lose a lot of Es from not going scion and the build already has a lot of damage so the more es might feel better.

I have some info in my build about Inquisitor under skill tree. I'll edit the build tomorrow morning and I'll add more detail about Inquisitor.

Thanks for the heads up!

what flask would you recommend instead of oak? also I would like to point out I have been experimenting with gutrot and had GREAT results it pretty much supplements the no movement skill would highly recommend with frenzy.
another thing I should point out (for who it concerns) is it is REALLY hard to get 4 g sockets on our shavs wraps (800+ chroms on average with lvl 7 assassin master) as such I went 2 green 4 blue and went for power charges in the skill tree (uses 3 points with this build) and power charge on crit. had GREAT results with this.
Last edited by notwisted on Jan 15, 2018, 5:36:35 PM
Instead of slayer/inquisitor, do you think that occultist would work? It beefs up our energy shield, gives us more damage because we curse enemies, and with Atziri's Promise up we do even more damage. I thought I'd ask before I went and refunded my ascendancy points.
"
Vytria wrote:
Instead of slayer/inquisitor, do you think that occultist would work? It beefs up our energy shield, gives us more damage because we curse enemies, and with Atziri's Promise up we do even more damage. I thought I'd ask before I went and refunded my ascendancy points.

Yeah definitely! You save 1 point on the tree in you go path of the witch or you can grab the 2 starting ele damage points if you go path of the shadow.
It is a a decent dps loss for bosses without adds but using my tree, I do gain 500es and 1% es regen so it will be more defensive.

I think Pathfinder or Slayer is still the best option atm.
"
notwisted wrote:
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
woonjiajun88 wrote:
May I know why Slayer is chosen? Based on https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1605910 , the slayer "life leech not removed at full life" does not affect energy shield even when Ghost Reaver is taken.

Slayer is still a decent choice as it gives us damage against bosses and be easy access to attack speed nodes. With no overleach, Inquisitor may be a better choice for dpsing down bosses but you lose a lot of Es from not going scion and the build already has a lot of damage so the more es might feel better.

I have some info in my build about Inquisitor under skill tree. I'll edit the build tomorrow morning and I'll add more detail about Inquisitor.

Thanks for the heads up!

what flask would you recommend instead of oak? also I would like to point out I have been experimenting with gutrot and had GREAT results it pretty much supplements the no movement skill would highly recommend with frenzy.
another thing I should point out (for who it concerns) is it is REALLY hard to get 4 g sockets on our shavs wraps (800+ chroms on average with lvl 7 assassin master) as such I went 2 green 4 blue and went for power charges in the skill tree (uses 3 points with this build) and power charge on crit. had GREAT results with this.

Vinktars over Oak, then run a diamond of grounding. I wrote it all down here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2074309
Rotgut would work nicely! I would worry about the inconcistancy of attack speed tho. I will add it to the build guide as a option :).
4g doesnt seem that bad to me concidering how expensive everything else it but its easy to swap pcoc with culling from unearth like you said :)

I'm going to edit the build now.
"

Slayer is still a decent choice as it gives us damage against bosses and be easy access to attack speed nodes. With no overleach, Inquisitor may be a better choice for dpsing down bosses but you lose a lot of Es from

Vinktars over Oak, then run a diamond of grounding. I wrote it all down here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2074309
Rotgut would work nicely! I would worry about the inconcistancy of attack speed tho. I will add it to the build guide as a option :).
4g doesnt seem that bad to me concidering how expensive everything else it but its easy to swap pcoc with culling from unearth like you said :)

I'm going to edit the build now.

it's not the expense I think more the difficulty I blew 3k chroms before I ultimately switched my gems haha side note.
"

I'm currently running t8 maps pretty much facetanking at lvl 74ish on this build. loving it. and I could do with a poet's pen upgrade as my stats sent ideal. I'm also chasing attack speed... (mine seems to be stuck at around 2.7 ?)
Last edited by notwisted on Jan 16, 2018, 6:20:25 PM
I would like to know which version works best between Inquisitor or Ascendant?
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
"

I personally would go Inquisitor, a lot more dps late game and I use the build as a boss killer. With my items: 85k damage per ball against shaper on Scion, 116k damage per ball with Inquisitor (+10% increased damage while standing near boss when vinktars is up)

For mapping, Scion feels better because of the extra move speed and you have more then enough dps for bosses.

So really the choice is yours.

Edit: Fixed the vinktars damage
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 17, 2018, 6:39:52 PM
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"

I personally would go Inquisitor, a lot more dps late game and I use the build as a boss killer. With my items: 85k damage per ball against shaper on Scion, 116k damage per ball with Inquisitor, 174k damage per ball with Inquisitor while using vinktars to shock boss.

For mapping, Scion feels better because of the extra move speed and you have more then enough dps for bosses.

Vinktar's was nerfed to only apply a 10% Shock. You should remove those "enemy is shocked" flags from your pastebins ;)
Hey, I didnt get a thing about the build: Leech, if I dont have a clarity watcher's eye, how can I sustain? Bosses kills me before I burst them down, I couldnt switch to ES yet. (lvl 40)
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"

I personally would go Inquisitor, a lot more dps late game and I use the build as a boss killer. With my items: 85k damage per ball against shaper on Scion, 116k damage per ball with Inquisitor, 174k damage per ball with Inquisitor while using vinktars to shock boss.

Vinktar's was nerfed to only apply a 10% Shock. You should remove those "enemy is shocked" flags from your pastebins ;)

Didn't even notice that got nerfed... Thanks for the heads up!

I also added 2 more vids to the build for anyone who is interested (Red Elder and Chayula)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info