[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

"
cjbender wrote:
Yeah I'm not seeing how I'm going to be getting any more damage from my tree. I am at 3.85 attacks per second with no CDR. I am nowhere near the damage you have in your videos. It certainly can't be just from that one helmet enchant....

My rings increase my damage by 20% and my jewels are another 20%. Getting more levels for skill points to pick up jewels will make a big difference. I'd upgrade your rings next as my rings only cost me like 13c each (normal opal ring + essence). I got pretty lucky with rolls tho. Your aps is fine.

The helm enchant is a lot of damage to bosses (33% more). Mapping you won't notice too much of a difference.
"
DisturbedDuck wrote:
Hello. Nice build you have there. Im about to try it in Standard, what would you change on gear to make it as good as possible? Thanks

Higher roll attack speed on gloves, attack speed on rings.

Cooldown reduction shaper boots with 35ms and high es.

Better jewels (double crit multi, es, attack speed/damage) (double added fire to spells, es, attack speed if you have crit recently for abyss)

6 link shavs and add blind into the frenzy link. (Put clarity in gloves and run a 3 link cwdt)

Level 100 for +1 level for Volitile Dead thanks to the Poet's pen mod

iLv 84 belt so you can roll 20% cdr on belt.

Lv4 enlightens to save reduced Mana reservation points on tree.

Grab a extra jewel, power charge and the shadow elemental damage starting nodes past lv 90.

Hope that helps! It's what I can think of off the top of my head.

I can make a pastebin when I get home with perfect gear.

Thanks alot for quick answer! :)
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
DisturbedDuck wrote:
Hello. Nice build you have there. Im about to try it in Standard, what would you change on gear to make it as good as possible? Thanks

Higher roll attack speed on gloves, attack speed on rings.

Cooldown reduction shaper boots with 35ms and high es.

Better jewels (double crit multi, es, attack speed/damage) (double added fire to spells, es, attack speed if you have crit recently for abyss)

6 link shavs and add blind into the frenzy link. (Put clarity in gloves and run a 3 link cwdt)

Level 100 for +1 level for Volitile Dead thanks to the Poet's pen mod

iLv 84 belt so you can roll 20% cdr on belt.

Lv4 enlightens to save reduced Mana reservation points on tree.

Grab a extra jewel, power charge and the shadow elemental damage starting nodes past lv 90.

Hope that helps! It's what I can think of off the top of my head.

I can make a pastebin when I get home with perfect gear.

Okay looking through everything now:

+1 curse corrupt on ammy so you can run flammability in your frenzy curse on hit setup
Replace culling strike.

Corrupt culling strike on one of your Poet's pens.

Spell damage during flask effect on belt.

With Max cdr you need around 6aps.

Here is the build with perfect gear: https://pastebin.com/n4nGxBJN
Just look over all the gear and gems here as I may have forgot to mention something.

Here is a Max dps Inquisitor (while shocking enemy with vinktars) looks to be around double the damage but no overleach: https://pastebin.com/ysp0m0d9
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 13, 2018, 7:28:33 AM
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
Yeah I'm not seeing how I'm going to be getting any more damage from my tree. I am at 3.85 attacks per second with no CDR. I am nowhere near the damage you have in your videos. It certainly can't be just from that one helmet enchant....

My rings increase my damage by 20% and my jewels are another 20%. Getting more levels for skill points to pick up jewels will make a big difference. I'd upgrade your rings next as my rings only cost me like 13c each (normal opal ring + essence). I got pretty lucky with rolls tho. Your aps is fine.

The helm enchant is a lot of damage to bosses (33% more). Mapping you won't notice too much of a difference.

Yeah, I was waiting until 80 to get some Opals. I don't understand how the rings only add 20% damage for you, when the rings have over 100+ elemental damage.

One other question... Could we use a Starkonya's as the helmet? I'm having horrible luck finding anything that has our enchant on it.
Last edited by cjbender on Jan 13, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
"
cjbender wrote:
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:

Yeah, I was waiting until 80 to get some Opals. I don't understand how the rings only add 20% damage for you, when the rings have over 100+ elemental damage.

One other question... Could we use a Starkonya's as the helmet? I'm having horrible luck finding anything that has our enchant on it.

It's because I take a lot more crit multi on the tree over increased spell/fire/elemental damage so the rings scale my damage by a lot.

Starkonja's will just give you more dps and save some attack speed points on the tree but you lose es so it's really up to you.
http://poe.trade/search/iawomkonazohik
Any of these helms will do, even lightpoachers can give you 50 additional es + more dps from a abyssal jewel but in turn you can no longer run phys reflect maps.
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 13, 2018, 5:04:58 PM
"
It's because I take a lot more crit multi on the tree over increased spell/fire/elemental damage so the rings scale my damage by a lot.

Starkonja's will just give you more dps and save some attack speed points on the tree but you lose es so it's really up to you.
Any of these helms will do, even lightpoachers can give you 50 additional es + more dps from a abyssal jewel but in turn you can no longer run phys reflect maps.

If I ran lightpoachers which aura would I drop for it?
"
cjbender wrote:
"

You don't need to drop anything.
You have 3 options:

More reduced Mana on the tree for 2 points.
Level 3/4 enlighten.
Corrupt a 21/20 blood magic
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 13, 2018, 7:40:55 PM
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
"

You have 3 options:

Level 3/4 enlighten.

im currently doing this build and its alot of fun !! I have a question about why we are running the high-level curse on hit for our lightning golem though? it seems like 2k++ dmg for a lightning golem isn't really worth?
Last edited by notwisted on Jan 13, 2018, 8:03:02 PM
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
"

You have 3 options:

Level 3/4 enlighten.

Im currently running vitality, purity of fire, purity of lightning and a enlighten lvl 3. I figured I'd have to drop one for the abyss slot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info