[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos

Same here. Done Shaper 1st try deathless.Couldn't do Uber,10% life left.
@illyaink,are you going to update it for 3.3?
I don't suppose anyone has tried this recently in Incursion have they?

Thinking of giving it a go as my current ED Trickster seems to be severely lacking damage in Incursions. Mapping seems fine for him however but constantly running out of time in even very low level map incursions. Will this likely be quicker?
"
ScottEvill wrote:
Same here. Done Shaper 1st try deathless.Couldn't do Uber,10% life left.
@illyaink,are you going to update it for 3.3?

Yeah I will be. It's still pretty much the same tho. There is just a few more budget options.
I decided to give it a go anyway since I had already bought a Shav's for my proposed LL ED / Cont / Blight.

Anyway, this seems to be clearing maps as well as ED / Cont and so far incursions up to early yellow maps have been doable which wasn't the case for my ED Trickster so this seems to be working well.

No crazy items and using a Scion Occ / Ass setup. Still waiting for Uber trials and then I might route to both witch and assassin start for a pure talent.

Have Anger, PoL & PoI linked to a lvl 2 enlighten in the Vertex. Plus I have Discipline and PoF with a lvl 20 BM & a Enlighten lvl 3 in my gloves.

Not too sure if there is something better than having PCoC in my second wand since I think I should sustain ok through the assassin ascendancy. Anybody have any thoughts on swapping in something like a cremation for single target since I already have Unearth & GMP in there?

Enjoying the build though so thx to illyaink for the exceptionally well written guide!
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Jun 8, 2018, 3:00:27 AM
So whats the deal now :)?

Playing this as Scion, Witch or as a Inquisitor?

How good is this build in Incursion league?
first impressions:

very fun to level and easy.

your damage is high as fuck if you start getting all crit/multi & Life/ES notes.
you can level with wtf you want, GC,VD,Arc whatever

lets see how it is at the endgame-

Made a new thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2165728 in the witch forums. I also updated this thread for 3.3 as I recommend Occultist now.
It no longer works with scion? Because I started to follow the guide and now I realize that you changed it.
The tree is not complete for 63 lv and other things ..
"
Marpat25 wrote:
It no longer works with scion? Because I started to follow the guide and now I realize that you changed it.
The tree is not complete for 63 lv and other things ..

If you use the Lv 91 tree, it is exactly the same. just path up from the right for the time being

"
If you want to run scion, choose: Scion: Assassin – Occultist/Elementalist
Assassin for the base Critical Strike Chance
Occultist/Elementalist Occultist is the budget option as you won't need to run a Presence of Chayula (though I would recommend wearing one as it gives you an insane amount of ES).
Elementalist can be really strong if you build with the class in mind. Having lightning damage added to attacks on your rings will let you shock the enemy for 10% more damage. You can also run elemental reflect maps.

With Scion, you can use the same tree as the Witch and spec into the points that let you start at Templar/Witch or Shadow. The only difference is you can point one point at the scion start to get the benefits from pure talent and you will need to pick up the +1 curse on the tree if you choose Elementalist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info