[3.1] Poet's Pen / Volatile Dead | 3.5m+Shaper DPS

"
ArkanePanda wrote:
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
Could I use a watcher's eye with damage leech from vitality rather than anger till I can afford one? Will it be a huge difference?(I can't afford the VD enchant either)

You can absolutely. Damage wise it isn't that much of a difference.

The Helm enchant is a lot more important. Maybe just use a cheaper helmet base to be able to afford it

Thank You =D I'll try to get the helm enchant first then, it's about 6ex on devoto's which apparently is the cheapest base. Will upgrade to a anger watcher's eye in the future then

Leech wise you could also use a warlords mark ring and skill for double curse till you can afford the jewel
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
Could I use a watcher's eye with damage leech from vitality rather than anger till I can afford one? Will it be a huge difference?(I can't afford the VD enchant either)

You can absolutely. Damage wise it isn't that much of a difference.

The Helm enchant is a lot more important. Maybe just use a cheaper helmet base to be able to afford it

Thank You =D I'll try to get the helm enchant first then, it's about 6ex on devoto's which apparently is the cheapest base. Will upgrade to a anger watcher's eye in the future then

Finny enough the watcher's eye jewel is mediocre I only use it because I have it. Atziri's leach and a safer game play is more than adequate. Remember you only leach a maximum of 20% of your life a second. Your far more reliant on proper life flask management
i alway run out of mana, especially in no regen map, how can you sold this?
"
Defnotblack wrote:
Finny enough the watcher's eye jewel is mediocre I only use it because I have it. Atziri's leach and a safer game play is more than adequate. Remember you only leach a maximum of 20% of your life a second. Your far more reliant on proper life flask management

a good warlord's mark ring costs as much as the vitality eye jewel =( I ended up getting the vitality jewel instead and am running Frenzy - Culling strike - CoH - Assassin's mark instead(aps 3.76) but I can get up to 3.99? with lvl 3~4 faster attacks instead of culling strike but I'm worried about the poet's pen bug
Why stay at level 15 on frenzy? And the 13% Quality on Culling is because of Attack Speed? :)

With 20/20 Frenzy and 13%/20lvl Culling i'm at 3,79 APS in Hideout.
Should i Qual my culling gem abit more, or switch out frenzy for a level 15/20q one?
"
Mahjiza wrote:
Why stay at level 15 on frenzy? And the 13% Quality on Culling is because of Attack Speed? :)

With 20/20 Frenzy and 13%/20lvl Culling i'm at 3,79 APS in Hideout.
Should i Qual my culling gem abit more, or switch out frenzy for a level 15/20q one?

I vaaled my 20/20 cull and it went down frenzy just has a high dexterity requirement if I bring it any higher
Tried it, it was very fun, but dps was mediocre, map clear speed is slow and defenses are non existent. As soon as something gets in your face, you are dead. Past tier 11 simply not reliable.
It felt great killing all other players in Sarn arena though! :-)
Which pantheon God (minor and major) do you recomend?
Does arctic armor work with bodyswap setup? I'm only reserving 60% mana with vitality & herald of ice so I could fit in 1 more aura
hi im using this build right now im level 56 at a moment i have a light poachers helm but i can't generate spirit charges im on standard can some help me with this helm please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info