[3.1] Poet's Pen / Volatile Dead | 3.5m+Shaper DPS

"
lapilesos wrote:
All in one - very pleasing build - but it lacks defence. Running double curse ( enfeeble/warlords ) in cwdt + MoM to solodify it - but still one hits here and there.

Clear Mind works good in combo with MoM. Damage almost like with Anger.

PS. Power charges are rquired to reach maximal DPS output - but I have to bodyswap around to avoid damage. So bossfight is usually without charges - and 3.5m DPS is fake value. Still good build.

I can easily get the damage of the build over 7m+ shaper DPS. Regardless the damage is significant enough to 1 phase shaper that is why I have been dropping damage and getting life.

Also 3.5m is low its not considering prestack damage you prestack like 10m damage in a 4 second fight.
Thanks for this build, kill all guard and shaper deathless!
lvl 83
my items:
Can you help me with my build.

https://pastebin.com/TdTCG80m

Also I was wondering how you can use faster projectiles instead of Greater multiple projectiles with unearth. Doesnt seem to proc enough balls for me...
Last edited by emailemilio on Feb 4, 2018, 3:40:24 PM
"
emailemilio wrote:
Can you help me with my build.

https://pastebin.com/TdTCG80m

Also I was wondering how you can use faster projectiles instead of Greater multiple projectiles with unearth. Doesnt seem to proc enough balls for me...

I do not use faster projectiles in my main setup only in my frostbolt meme setup
just 1 fast question: why hearld of ice and not herald of ash?
"
Vak410 wrote:
just 1 fast question: why hearld of ice and not herald of ash?

Read the description of Herald of Ash and you can answer your own question when considering that the power of this build is a Fire damage based spell which does not scale off physical damage.

Herald of Ash
"Gain 15% of your Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage"

You would gain very little benefit from HoA in this build given that we are scaling elemental damage, spell power, and crit.

Meanwhile, we are adding elemental damage to spells with Herald of Ice and promoting our critical strikes to freezing and shattering mobs which is very helpful.

Use Herald of Ash when you are stacking physical damage to gain a large extra elemental damage boost.
just want to say thanks for build. made some changes based on it but overall joy to play.
Awesome build thanks for the help

my gear atm

Looking for some help with gear/gems.
Would swapping in an elemental focus, rather than increased crit strikes improve damage.
Also what should/could i swap Bodyswap for?
I know i'm missing the good head enchant, things expensive yo.
First character ive played seriously, so any and all advice is welcome.
Reading that Herald of Ash is not wonderful too.... Herald of Ice is better?
Last edited by Shacarius on Jun 11, 2018, 9:41:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info