[3.5] - Blade Flurry Crit Block Gladiator - All content viable

Little confused on your numbers, according to what I have your numbers are WAY off.

"
A lot of talk of legacy items here. Not needed at all.

My strongest character this league is a crit max block gladiator using Surrender and a 350 phys dps foil.

I'm unsure if there is a similar build write up some where. But, I'm using
to "make up" for a loss in single target dps vs using a stat stick off hand. it works gloriously. Fuck abyssus, you don't need it, let alone a legacy one.

5700hp at 87 w/ a Belly. 63/63 block /spell block before Rumi's ( and still block nodes to get, won't need Rumi's post 93 or so), 50% crit chance, 400 crit multi. Fast, smooth and safe.

Ignore WArlords Mark in the shield. I havnt decided on a optimal curse, and havnt cared to deal with it. Also I use Ice Golem which is on another character.
My cold and lightning resist is WAY over capped but it's w/e. don't really need or want to dump more currency in this guy.

Hello, I had a look through your characters and couldn't seem to locate the build you are referencing.
Last edited by wakeupneo2 on Mar 28, 2018, 9:21:43 AM
Hello, I saw that you use Maim next to blade flurry. But, in the ascendancy he already gains maim against enemies with bleed. Does it pay to have maim in armor anyway?
I'm pretty new to the game, and don't understand what you mean by bandits. Which ones do I kill, and which do I leave alive?
"
OctopusMan58 wrote:
I'm pretty new to the game, and don't understand what you mean by bandits. Which ones do I kill, and which do I leave alive?

That means that you have to help one bandit(Alira or Oak for this build) and kill the others
Last edited by Coloruts on Apr 18, 2018, 12:55:03 PM
I made a pretty similar build a while back, except it wasn't crit and it made use of max block.

One thing that was really handy, was socketing curse on hit + punishment + increased duration on the shield. By doing so, any enemy that gets hit by reckoning after performing a melee attack will grant you the punishment buff (the increased duration linked to punishment also improves the buff duration on you). I also had vengeance + curse on hit + vulnerability on a 4 link, the curses alternated between themselves, and the effect was be pretty nice.

I'm not sure if punishment + reckoning + curse on hit would work while you are using assassin's mark with blasphemy, but you should try it out. If it works, it'll be another MORE multiplier to your build.
"
vitorfray wrote:
I made a pretty similar build a while back, except it wasn't crit and it made use of max block.

One thing that was really handy, was socketing curse on hit + punishment + increased duration on the shield. By doing so, any enemy that gets hit by reckoning after performing a melee attack will grant you the punishment buff (the increased duration linked to punishment also improves the buff duration on you). I also had vengeance + curse on hit + vulnerability on a 4 link, the curses alternated between themselves, and the effect was be pretty nice.

I'm not sure if punishment + reckoning + curse on hit would work while you are using assassin's mark with blasphemy, but you should try it out. If it works, it'll be another MORE multiplier to your build.

I'm not sure this is right...please prove me wrong...

To get granted the punisher buff in this scenario you would need this sequence of events to occur:

1) Enemy hits you
2) Block the hit
3) Hit the enemy with reckoning (what is your chance to hit on this skill?)
4) Curse on hit linked with Punishment in surrender will curse the enemy
5) Get hit AGAIN by same cursed enemy (hopefully they are still alive!)

You won't get the buff until #5 step above.

One thing I'm toying around with is linking Punishment with Blasphemy and not bothering with Hatred. You cut out steps 1 thru 4, assuming the radius of Blasphemy reaches the mob who hit you.
can we swap the belly for a loreawe ?

Currently playing on Flashback league with some trash gear and it works perfectly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info