*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

hello
i am going with the fire type glove
i noticed that in pob the damage with burning arrow is greater and is more mana friendly
since i am going this way is there a problem using burning arrow instead of ice shot?
edit: nevermind, the real advantage using LA or IS is the area damage from the splashes, whithout that it becomes much harder
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Jan 26, 2018, 4:56:24 PM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
hello
i am going with the fire type glove
i noticed that in pob the damage with burning arrow is greater and is more mana friendly
since i am going this way is there a problem using burning arrow instead of ice shot?

burning arrow is far worse than ice shot. these skills are meant to be our aoe clear while barrage is the single target damage. ice shot has an aoe cone that explodes for each enemy hit. it hits a lot of enemies per arrow. burning arrow only hits 1 enemy per arrow and has no aoe.
Alright! Just nabbed a pretty nice chaos impresence for a awesome deal. For my 5link I'm going to run barrage. Which gem do you think I should drop?

Thanks again, all the help is awesome!
Last edited by Wompapotomus on Jan 26, 2018, 4:34:10 PM
drop vile toxins
What are we looking for in a helm enchant? Is barrage damage worth it? or does that not scale the poison
it does scale the poison but is not worth it because we already have a lot of inc dmg.
+1 barrage proj is best. ice shot aoe is cool for mapping. you could also go with a despair curse enchant
Awesome thanks.

You mentioned making sure you have 100% chance to poison on hit, is 97% okay? or should I get that last 3%
97 with or without coralito's? on my ice shot setup, its only capped with coraltio's up and somewhat lower without.
97% should be fine tho.
Got it all sorted, sitting at one hundred percent now! really appreciate all the help, finally having the build up and running! Just trying to get the last of the hp nodes now so I dont' get blasted as much.

Really appreciate all the help! great build.
can you post a PoB link? you seem to have no 100% chance to poison. i doubt that the dps can be similar as scion because you loose a lot of poison duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info