*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

This dropped today, 1% off perfect and it linked in ~300 fuses.

Guess I'll have to level another character.
livejamie
Good afternoon sir!!

This is my POB pastebin:

However the dps feels kinda lowish (sais around 1.5M) even if I would get 21-20 that would make around 1.8m how can i reach that 5M mark? :(
Last edited by SUPERKINGa on Jan 23, 2018, 6:30:02 PM
Anyone tried to craft lightning jewels himself?

I just tried. Crafted 8 with success. And one failed. Two things:

1. Everytime I hit one of lightning damage affix, I augmented. NEVER got second lightning affix. All 8 successful jewels are result of lucky alteration roll. Question is, if you crafted, have you same results? I augmented at least 50 jewels.

2. My failed, 9th jewel. I'm at 500 alterations already and got literally zero double lightning affixes. I'm thinking item is bugged, how do you think, it's possible? At previous jewels it was on average 60 alterations to got double lightning.
"
SUPERKINGa wrote:
Good afternoon sir!!

This is my POB pastebin:https://pastebin.com/nYdyFCkf

However the dps feels kinda lowish (sais around 1.5M) even if I would get 21-20 that would make around 1.8m how can i reach that 5M mark? :(

you attack speed is low. if you wanna improve your dmg, you should get some attack speed if crit recently on your jewels.
81% chance to hit is also really low. i dont like lightpoacher in this build, i think a rare helmet with high acc roll is better.
you need at least 1 jewel with %chance to blind on hit to get the dmg buff from the quiver.
this should improve the dmg by quite a bit
Im now quite far into this build.
It feels quite good right now, but with my health pool... i don't think its enough.
Guess flat life won't be enough on jewels and i need to repec more.

Quite a nice experience so far, thanks 4 this build/guide!

My current status: https://pastebin.com/wkKPRiZ6
"
Im now quite far into this build.
It feels quite good right now, but with my health pool... i don't think its enough.
Guess flat life won't be enough on jewels and i need to repec more.

Quite a nice experience so far, thanks 4 this build/guide!

My current status: https://pastebin.com/wkKPRiZ6

looks solid. with 1 more point available, you could remove the jewel socket on the upper left side(takes 4 points) and get 2 jewel sockets instead for 5 points total (scion life pathing to duellist/marauder and the jewel socket above acrobatics or next to Point blank)

i found arcane chemistry extremely strong (flask charges used>> flask charges gained). you can consider swapping some of the mana notes out for it(check your int requirement => primal spirit).

if you want more life for mapping you have to sacrifice dps. for mapping, taste of hate+basalt flask works wonders and make you incredibly tanky.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Jan 23, 2018, 8:11:29 AM
Would projectile speed supp be better than mirage Archer? Looking to six link my quill rain this weekend, trying to get a head start. Thanks for the build. Almost to 90 with it!
no. if you wanna swap out mirage archer, use vile toxins.
Here is my pastebin:
Last edited by SUPERKINGa on Jan 24, 2018, 5:49:20 PM
What helmet enchants would you recommend?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info