*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

Just getting started, I don't think I've ever had Barrage hit this hard. Pretty crazy.

Ice Shot feels kinda clunky and the damage doesn't seem like it's there but maybe that's just the nature of poison.

"
livejamie
Rolling this build, feels like it is going to be fixed (aka gutted) next patch, unless they simply gut abyss jewels altogether.

Running cold version - while not scaling the best, there are ones that have damage and life (and some other stats). Reached 1,9M dps on PoB (~900k Shaper), with Wither stacked.

I made myself some nice quiver, since +1 arrow Maloney's Nightfalls are simply overpriced at this point.
Mine costed me like ~4ex to make, and I'd say it is arguably even better than +1 Maloney's Nightfall.

Still need Dying Sun for more deeps, will probably convert to lightning once I gather up jewels. Probably will try some crafting, dunno.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
livejamie wrote:
What helmet enchants would you recommend?

+1 barrage

if your ice shot doesnt deal enough dmg, swap out mirage archer for vile toxins. make sure your ice shot has 100% chance to poison with coralito's.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Jan 25, 2018, 8:42:45 AM
"
Perq wrote:
I made myself some nice quiver, since +1 arrow Maloney's Nightfalls are simply overpriced at this point.
Mine costed me like ~4ex to make, and I'd say it is arguably even better than +1 Maloney's Nightfall.

Your quiver is nice and you should be proud of it, but a Maloney will be a lot better as long as you have chance to blind somewhere on a piece of gear/jewel.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Perq wrote:

Your quiver is nice and you should be proud of it, but a Maloney will be a lot better as long as you have chance to blind somewhere on a piece of gear/jewel.

How? It is merely a ~30% increased damage mod for more flat life, accuracy and some extra chaos res. Not to mention it is far easier (and cheap) to make.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jan 25, 2018, 4:02:48 PM
If I had to 6link one and 5link the other what would be best? 6L Barrage or 6L Ice Arrow? What suffers I guess is what I'm asking, would I still be able to map well on a 5L ice arrow and go 6L Barrage for bosses?

Thanks!
Last edited by Wompapotomus on Jan 26, 2018, 2:14:23 AM
Would like to run a random +1 arrow quill rain and just use tornado shot for clearing and ST Any idea for gems?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
Wompapotomus wrote:
If I had to 6link one and 5link the other what would be best? 6L Barrage or 6L Ice Arrow? What suffers I guess is what I'm asking, would I still be able to map well on a 5L ice arrow and go 6L Barrage for bosses?

Thanks!

it really depends what you wanna do. if you wanna farm uber atziri/shaper/guardians, use a 6L barrage setup. if you wanna map and only kill mapbosses, 6L ice shot will be better.

for the tornado shot 6L, i would recommend TS-Ele dmg w Attacks - GMP-Chain- deadly ailments- unbound ailments. for bosses you can then swap out chain for vile toxins.
if you plan to map only, dont use unbound ailments and go for vile toxins straight away.

unbound ailments has the largest dmg buff of all support gems overall, but only because the poison lasts longer and not because of the poison dps. in my opinion its a bit worse than vile toxins for mapping. the dps increase vs boses is significant though.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Jan 26, 2018, 9:27:29 AM
Okay thanks :D And whats more important? 6link chest/Impresence with damage over time/ or an additional arrow quiver? Cant decide on next big purchase.

Appreciate the help! Love the build
Last edited by Wompapotomus on Jan 26, 2018, 11:47:11 AM
"
Wompapotomus wrote:
Okay thanks :D And whats more important? 6link chest/Impresence with damage over time/ or an additional arrow quiver? Cant decide on next big purchase.

Appreciate the help! Love the build

hmm thats difficult. you can get +1 arrow quiver relatively cheap ( if it's a corrupted rare quiver) but most of them aren't that good. you could check poe.trade for a steal, maybe you get lucky!

considering your bow is already 6L i would invest the currency into chaos impresence. despair is just great, and not having to reserve mana will make you much more tanky due to MoM.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Jan 26, 2018, 1:26:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info