[3.2] Scion - ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF TOTEM - Cheap - Friendly - Starter - 1,5M end game

Why did you use concentrated effect on the shield charge?
"
machettie86 wrote:
Why did you use concentrated effect on the shield charge?

just for swapping gem
"
deinernst123 wrote:
How good/reliable do you think this would be as a lab farmer (with good i mean not getting oneshot with reliable i mean not getting oneshot since i am a labfarmer).

I had to work the whole last week and i am thinking of still participating in the race and make this my first character (i would use bringer of rain version and later use that weirdo unique helmet that gives flat phys and some attributs (i dont mean abysuss though since the damage is overkill in labyrinth and its cancer vs traps)), also maybe even use bloodmagic for higher life, you probably need enlighten to run hatred/clarity and even though its good for tooltip i dont think its THAT significant in labyrinth as izaro and argus are more about safety than speed.

You could also use brutality in the mainskill setup since you wont have a offhand stick and shaper amulets with x phys as extra whatever element are also used by gc mines/bf etc which are also pretty meta builds.

And yes i know the version i see fit lacks dps seeling in lategame, but i mean even for low red elder and yellow elder it should be enough, and for my purposes i think it should be better, and you also dont regret anyway since we are not CI/low life (okay you refund like 5 points in duelist or smth but thats about it) so you can later refund into the version you use in 3.2 for higher damage sealing.

Whats your thought? You think this might work out or do you think dps will be too low? (and if anyone wounders why the fuck i am using FACEBREAKERS as a race starter its because my brother kinda rents me a crappy rolled one that i either buy from him or give back and buy better one once i can effort too)

This build is good for lab but not fast because its totem. I made this build as budget starter so i didn't test late game much. Blood magic lose a lot of dps because hatred, brutality lose elemental damage but you can try it
"
Quill72 wrote:
Question about the Path Of Building. I copied over the pastbin into Path of Building and noticed, that on the tree there is a disconnect of skills from the main tree. What is that for and is it relevant to the build? I don't see a way of connecting those nods to the main tree.

Otherwise, I am level 50 with this build and liking it so far.

its because path of duelist on scion ascendant. you can start at duelist start point
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
Quill72 wrote:
Question about the Path Of Building. I copied over the pastbin into Path of Building and noticed, that on the tree there is a disconnect of skills from the main tree. What is that for and is it relevant to the build? I don't see a way of connecting those nods to the main tree.

its because path of duelist on scion ascendant. you can start at duelist start point

Yes and thank you. A friend I asked also curious about this, discovered that it is the duelist for the scion.

Again, really enjoying the build so far, and I still pretty new with POE, but I found my DPS to be at 10802.06 for the totems at level 68 so far. Which seems to be well above what the guide suggests. Nonetheless, I can agree that taking damage is pretty rare unless you just don't attempt fighting at all.
"
Quill72 wrote:
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
Quill72 wrote:

Yes and thank you. A friend I asked also curious about this, discovered that it is the duelist for the scion.

Again, really enjoying the build so far, and I still pretty new with POE, but I found my DPS to be at 10802.06 for the totems at level 68 so far. Which seems to be well above what the guide suggests. Nonetheless, I can agree that taking damage is pretty rare unless you just don't attempt fighting at all.

Update, lvl 84 and tooth and nail with different variations of the shields, and there is no f***ing way this build without running like shite in Flashback League at least makes it past T5.5 mapping. If it is mapping at T16, it not with this build.

Total fail.

Sigh, anyway this account expired anyway.
Not to be rude mate... but you literally have ZERO flat physical dmg to attacks on any of your gear other than 2 jewels. This entire build is built on the fact of added flat physical scaling off your gloves. So yes, you are correct, with your build as is.. it would never get past white tier maps.
"
Quill72 wrote:

Update, lvl 84 and tooth and nail with different variations of the shields, and there is no f***ing way this build without running like shite in Flashback League at least makes it past T5.5 mapping. If it is mapping at T16, it not with this build.

Total fail.

Sigh, anyway this account expired anyway.

i have checked your profile and i didn't see any flat physical damage on your rings, amulet or belt. 2 jewel with small physical damage aren't not good enough. pls read my guide carefully
Champion mini-ascendancy got nerfed (Posted as of 3.4): It offers less increased damage to enemies and no longer adds any additional damage reduction.

It seems like swapping out for chieftain or juggernaut is a better bet.

With Juggernaut:
- you can get max endurance charges easily and you scale off endurance charges.
- You're immune to stun (which is awesome) and chill.
With Chieftain:
- 1% totem leech: This is twice as much as Trolltimber and is just insane.
- 2% life regen, 10% increased strength (more damage/life)

You could also consider swapping out Hierophant for Slayer:
- Continue leeching after reaching full: Engage with leech regen.
- 20% damage buff while leeching (all the time).
- 20% aoe on recent kill (all the time when mapping).
- You don't lose your mana when hit. Needed blood magic on shield charge.
- No physical reflect? Not sure - does this help the totems?
- You lose a totem.

I find that since you need to be close to *warchief* totems, 3 vs 2 isn't as useful as compared to other types of totems. This might make slayer more worth it.

Last edited by matt12593 on Sep 18, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
"
matt12593 wrote:
Champion mini-ascendancy got nerfed (Posted as of 3.4): It offers less increased damage to enemies and no longer adds any additional damage reduction.

It seems like swapping out for chieftain or juggernaut is a better bet.

With Juggernaut:
- you can get max endurance charges easily and you scale off endurance charges.
- You're immune to stun (which is awesome) and chill.

With Chieftain:
- 1% totem leech: This is twice as much as Trolltimber and is just insane.
- 2% life regen, 10% increased strength (more damage/life)

You could also consider swapping out Hierophant for Slayer:

- Continue leeching after reaching full: Engage with leech regen.
- 20% damage buff while leeching (all the time).
- 20% aoe on recent kill (all the time when mapping).
- You don't lose your mana when hit. Needed blood magic on shield charge.
- No physical reflect? Not sure - does this help the totems?
- You lose a totem.

I find that since you need to be close to *warchief* totems, 3 vs 2 isn't as useful as compared to other types of totems. This might make slayer more worth it.

True. I am just back from long time. I think Chieftain + Slayer combine is very safe to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info