[3.2] Scion - ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF TOTEM - Cheap - Friendly - Starter - 1,5M end game

"
hellshammy wrote:
Loved the build up until now that im around lev 40 and cant find damage for my totems,its around 500ish and idk,i do not have a lot of mods that add to phisical atack jsut because there isnt a lot worth buying at this lev.Kinda lost :(

i can't check your gears. but you must take out weapon and get "add physical damage to attack" on other gears. Deidbell and meginord. Those are super cheap. Or you can use magic, rare iron ring.
Last edited by youngjuzell on Mar 18, 2018, 9:23:03 PM
Have you thourght about chieftain instead of champion for the leech and MOM to get full use of the templar ascendancy?

Probly even safer for HC. According to PoB it's not a huge loss of DPS (about 9%) But you get sooo much life regen and leech that i don't really see how you can die beside some random oneshot...

This is what i get on PoB https://pastebin.com/PTCNaYXB (disreguard the gear i was just looking how far the dps can go)
IG hoelnir, Gountaa, Grountaa, gountii
"
Gountaa wrote:
Have you thourght about chieftain instead of champion for the leech and MOM to get full use of the templar ascendancy?

Probly even safer for HC. According to PoB it's not a huge loss of DPS (about 9%) But you get sooo much life regen and leech that i don't really see how you can die beside some random oneshot...

This is what i get on PoB https://pastebin.com/PTCNaYXB (disreguard the gear i was just looking how far the dps can go)

Dude, your Pob. It is different build.
Btw, i'm done with this league and back to std soon. Chieftain isn't interesting for me. I will try old version first with few changes.
Pretty good Build. The mini MoM from Hierophant is really annoying so I went with Chieftain instead of Hierophant and got Great Old One's to compensate the dps loss. Im mainly doing lab so I dont care about the slow clearspeed of 2 totems.
Thanks for putting this Build together!
Good build, cheap, easy playstyle (if you don't mind totems).

Currently I am level 73 in Bestiary, and was wondering: I can't do the uberlab yet, since I haven't found/done all trials yet. Where to spend the skill points in the meantime, since I can't use the duellist path yet?

Saw questions about HC viability of this build: I died once because I entered a lab trial and forgot that I didn't have anti-bleeding flasks with me. "Deathless - 1" until Oriath.
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
Good build, cheap, easy playstyle (if you don't mind totems).

Currently I am level 73 in Bestiary, and was wondering: I can't do the uberlab yet, since I haven't found/done all trials yet. Where to spend the skill points in the meantime, since I can't use the duellist path yet?

Saw questions about HC viability of this build: I died once because I entered a lab trial and forgot that I didn't have anti-bleeding flasks with me. "Deathless - 1" until Oriath.

you can link to duelist path and remove skill points later
"
you can link to duelist path and remove skill points later

Aaaand.....why didn't I think of that? :-p Thanks!
3.2 build with outdated skill tree
Question about the Path Of Building. I copied over the pastbin into Path of Building and noticed, that on the tree there is a disconnect of skills from the main tree. What is that for and is it relevant to the build? I don't see a way of connecting those nods to the main tree.

Otherwise, I am level 50 with this build and liking it so far.
How good/reliable do you think this would be as a lab farmer (with good i mean not getting oneshot with reliable i mean not getting oneshot since i am a labfarmer).

I had to work the whole last week and i am thinking of still participating in the race and make this my first character (i would use bringer of rain version and later use that weirdo unique helmet that gives flat phys and some attributs (i dont mean abysuss though since the damage is overkill in labyrinth and its cancer vs traps)), also maybe even use bloodmagic for higher life, you probably need enlighten to run hatred/clarity and even though its good for tooltip i dont think its THAT significant in labyrinth as izaro and argus are more about safety than speed.

You could also use brutality in the mainskill setup since you wont have a offhand stick and shaper amulets with x phys as extra whatever element are also used by gc mines/bf etc which are also pretty meta builds.

And yes i know the version i see fit lacks dps seeling in lategame, but i mean even for low red elder and yellow elder it should be enough, and for my purposes i think it should be better, and you also dont regret anyway since we are not CI/low life (okay you refund like 5 points in duelist or smth but thats about it) so you can later refund into the version you use in 3.2 for higher damage sealing.

Whats your thought? You think this might work out or do you think dps will be too low? (and if anyone wounders why the fuck i am using FACEBREAKERS as a race starter its because my brother kinda rents me a crappy rolled one that i either buy from him or give back and buy better one once i can effort too)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info