3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

This build was made tô farm tier 11 with no HH?
Last edited by Bagarete on Jan 26, 2019, 7:32:20 PM
How is Assassin's Mark Applying itself? I attached it to the build's description with the other 3 gems, all linked, and I don't see the typical Assassin's Mark applying to any enemy I fight. Am I missing something?
"
How is Assassin's Mark Applying itself? I attached it to the build's description with the other 3 gems, all linked, and I don't see the typical Assassin's Mark applying to any enemy I fight. Am I missing something?

Herald of Ice+Curse on Hit+Ass Mark
Order of the Raven | Guild Leader | IGN:HoneySiphon | GMT -5

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813491/page/1
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Prob other items too, like legacy windripper, flask, amulet.. :)
Last edited by Falcyon on Jan 28, 2019, 3:06:19 PM
"
Bagarete wrote:
This build was made tô farm tier 11 with no HH?

I dont have a HH belt and i do farm T11 :P
"
Falcyon wrote:

Whare are u talking about?
"
djodle21 wrote:
Ive spent 20 ex on this build. i have 2 6l and 110% quant. I do no damage and my health pool is like 2.2k. i havent finished my 3rd acendency so im wondering if thats why my damage is crap. Also im only lvl 74 or somthing so im wondering if that has alot to do with it..I tried to do t7 arcade and i couldnt even get through it.

Your gears lack +Maximum Life Fixes, you have to get those types as much as possible.

Your headgear only has +59, your belt does not have any. Better use a stygian so you can also add some +Life Jewels with it.

Your rings are so nice but the Life modifiers are too low. Getting them higher would cost you more if you try to maintain the resists and rarity/quantity fixes. Or you could give up some of those quantity/rarity in return of more health from alternative rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info