3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
manofthelaw3 wrote:
"
d4nieLftw wrote:
So I got a HH for the first time ever and I started this build with a lot of expectations. For some reason, whenever my HH is not getting any buffs, i am rather slow even with my quicksilver and jade flask up. Is it really just because i am using a starkonja's instead of a devoto's? I did a TS Windripper in incursion league without a headhunter and it was way faster (obviously not with hh buffs). I am actually thinking about just selling the starkonja's and get a devotos without an enchant if the problem is really the helmet. I am running grace and i have 22k evasion (up to 33k with flask) but i dont notice any movementspeed change..

If someone could look over my PoB and help me that would be really nice.

https://pastebin.com/b9Ve2jVK

Queen of the forest was nerfed in 3.5

Now grants 1% increased Movement Speed per 600 (up from 450) evasion Rating, up to 75% (down from 100%).
This affects all versions of the item.

Oh im stupid, i forgot about the nerf. I did not expect to be that much slower tho. Thanks for the answer!
"
manofthelaw3 wrote:
"
d4nieLftw wrote:
So I got a HH for the first time ever and I started this build with a lot of expectations. For some reason, whenever my HH is not getting any buffs, i am rather slow even with my quicksilver and jade flask up. Is it really just because i am using a starkonja's instead of a devoto's? I did a TS Windripper in incursion league without a headhunter and it was way faster (obviously not with hh buffs). I am actually thinking about just selling the starkonja's and get a devotos without an enchant if the problem is really the helmet. I am running grace and i have 22k evasion (up to 33k with flask) but i dont notice any movementspeed change..

If someone could look over my PoB and help me that would be really nice.

https://pastebin.com/b9Ve2jVK

Queen of the forest was nerfed in 3.5

Now grants 1% increased Movement Speed per 600 (up from 450) evasion Rating, up to 75% (down from 100%).
This affects all versions of the item.

Oh im stupid, i forgot about the nerf. I did not expect to be that much slower tho. Thanks for the answer!
Can any1 let me know how viable this is after the nerf for t16 full sextant mf farming?
Could i run Scourge Arrow instead of Lightning? I was running TS, but i picked up a 20% scourge and fell in love with it.
The guide is really nice and i think of playing this (already six linked my Queen), and ive been thinking, can you instead of going deadeye go for something like raider or is the Deadeye detramental to the build? I could get a +1 frenzy charges biscos leash and get really really fast. This probably is a trivial question but im kinda a new player. Thanks for the guide anyway im gonna definetly try this build.
How do i work my atlas for this build?
Really have no clue.
According to pob, SLower Projectiles and Elemental Damage with Attacks, give far more dmg to Barrage, as 21/20 than 20/23. What's your opinion on this?

And one more question. Why do u use high lvl cwdt+ic ? I believe lvl 1/3 works far better.
Last edited by Falcyon on Jan 20, 2019, 1:50:34 PM
Ive spent 20 ex on this build. i have 2 6l and 110% quant. I do no damage and my health pool is like 2.2k. i havent finished my 3rd acendency so im wondering if thats why my damage is crap. Also im only lvl 74 or somthing so im wondering if that has alot to do with it..I tried to do t7 arcade and i couldnt even get through it.
"
djodle21 wrote:
Ive spent 20 ex on this build. i have 2 6l and 110% quant. I do no damage and my health pool is like 2.2k. i havent finished my 3rd acendency so im wondering if thats why my damage is crap. Also im only lvl 74 or somthing so im wondering if that has alot to do with it..I tried to do t7 arcade and i couldnt even get through it.

You should let your account to public so that we can see your character gear/tree for better advice.
At lvl 74, your damage depends on maximizing the lvl/q% of your gems (I guess you dont have the tree sockets yet for the jewel damage)
You get life from rings/body armour(qotf) and helmet. Then you boost it with the tree nodes (+#% life)
If you have the nerfed Windripper, you propably should invest on +critical chance but i dont think this should be an issue at lvl74.
I DMed you falcyon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info