3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

i wanna try this build, but b4 i'll try, i wanna run elder burial chambers(or arcade, not sure about that for now).
if i'll invest about 10-20 ex on this build(delve league) will i be able to do burial chambers with full mf?
i wanna be sure b4 im wasting 15 ex on a build...
ty
Last edited by timtom1241 on Oct 29, 2018, 5:11:12 AM
"
timtom1241 wrote:
i wanna try this build, but b4 i'll try, i wanna run elder burial chambers(or arcade, not sure about that for now).
if i'll invest about 10-20 ex on this build(delve league) will i be able to do burial chambers with full mf?
i wanna be sure b4 im wasting 15 ex on a build...
ty

Firstly I've tried arcade, did a thousand or so, its worse than burials. Secondly yes you should be able to but it depends on how you budget your items, I would recommend going for a 6l clear skill and good jewels before things like a rigwalds, as that's more of an improvement to clearing more mobs with one shot as compared to actually being able to oneshot mobs in t16 regardless of level. Also just out of curiosity why elder? I cant see a reason for running burials outside of t3 unless you want EXP but then why not UGS?
egg
i don't really see why would you farm ugs, what valuable card do you have in that map?
i guess i can do shaped burial chambers, but the higher the monster level the more card drops...
anyways, ty.
Last edited by timtom1241 on Oct 29, 2018, 1:55:03 PM
"
timtom1241 wrote:
i don't really see why would you farm ugs, what valuable card do you have in that map?
i guess i can do shaped burial chambers, but the higher the monster level the more card drops...
anyways, ty.

Higher monster level actually doenst make a difference to amount of drops, also UGS just has the most monster density and an ok layout so it's the best for EXP as well as dropping cards which, while not particularly valuable, are a good proportion of extra currency which is more consistent.
egg
really? why shape any map than? just exp? idc about exp, so for me is farming burial chambers tier 3 the same as farming tier 16 in forms of currency drops?
i didn't know that...
i already have a lvl 88 ranger which is enough for me, so i don't care about shaping a map, so should i just farm tier 3? i think ill farm burial chambers though, i have the time to form a lot of maps so idc if it's not consistant as long as it's a lot of profit.
so if ill farm tier 3 burial chambers than, how much should i invest, and what is the priority on the gear? as said, ill be full mf, so should i get rigwald's(for fun, cuz i've never used it b4), or other things? cuz doing t3 isn't hard at all.
"
timtom1241 wrote:
really? why shape any map than? just exp? idc about exp, so for me is farming burial chambers tier 3 the same as farming tier 16 in forms of currency drops?
i didn't know that...
i already have a lvl 88 ranger which is enough for me, so i don't care about shaping a map, so should i just farm tier 3? i think ill farm burial chambers though, i have the time to form a lot of maps so idc if it's not consistant as long as it's a lot of profit.
so if ill farm tier 3 burial chambers than, how much should i invest, and what is the priority on the gear? as said, ill be full mf, so should i get rigwald's(for fun, cuz i've never used it b4), or other things? cuz doing t3 isn't hard at all.

I run t3 too, have done so for the past 3 or 4 leagues, I would prioritise getting a rigwalds, the helm enchant, jewels with movement speed and/or onslaught as opposed to flat damage and multi as you'd want otherwise. You can also possibly use grace instead of wrath if you can juggle gear correctly, meaning you can go faster.

edit: also a 6l clear skill is nice and with a good enough amount of dmg you can use mirage archer for additional speed.
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Oct 29, 2018, 2:30:20 PM
whats wrong with this build i try to farm shaped burial chamber and im dying all the way-.- wtf and i invested enough o.O
Can someone tell me what i need if i want to go higher tiers mapping`?
"
A1c3 wrote:
whats wrong with this build i try to farm shaped burial chamber and im dying all the way-.- wtf and i invested enough o.O
Can someone tell me what i need if i want to go higher tiers mapping`?

Are you res capped? Because if not that's more important than anything. Also your damage is way below what it could be because you are low level, therefore missing a large proportion of the damage nodes we take and 2 of your jewels on your skilltree do nothing for your damage. Levelling is normally the solution to dying as each level gives you additional flat HP
egg
ok tahnks now im fine and can do 14-15 maps without dying, wearing biscos belt worth it if i cant sustain killstreak? because of no monster before next area so if im lucky im get to 300-500 killstreak before im enter new area and the killstreak runs out.
Hey having a really good time with this build, thanks for posting.

I'm wondering if it's possible to hit 45k evasion without going pathfinder. Right now I think I'm sitting at around 20k with flasks and a devoto for helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info