Stories from Development: The Undying

This was fantastic. While I understand it's not possible, I regret that this didn't make it into the game. It's exactly the sort of gameplay that enriches things.

I was just lamenting the other day that with the introduction of Part 2 and the final 5 acts, many dangers that we had to plan around in the old days are now not even mentioned anymore.

Getting past Brutus in Merciless was a thing.

Kole in act 3, when Piety was the final boss, was a real concern for hardcore players.

Titty bitches (tentacle miscreations) in Merciless were seriously problematic for some builds.

I miss the old days. That's not to say I don't love the game now, it's just that I regret that there aren't really any big things to watch out for anymore. The only thing that concerns me now is the final Kitava fight, and only if I'm making a build that comes into it's power late in the game, after level 68.
2007 seems like ages from now and your game keep growing :D

ps. the only question is what's next :)
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jan 2, 2018, 9:37:34 PM
Love these backstories!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The thought of Necro City stalkers...lol
Interesting!! Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
Nice. I've just recently got into the game, but I don't feel like I'm late. Fun to be had, frustration to be experienced.
really cool story.
honestly just DOESNT die????
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
this could have been done in a different way, not with a gem but with a buff, monsters resist 99% of damage and have sick hp regen per sec while in the zone as a hidden mod like if it were a map, then a quest to remove the mod, then comming back to the said zone and facing them now that you understand what they are, could have been done as an introduction to the undying i guess :p just my opinion
Glad you left that shit out, Sounds annoying, kinda like the Labyrinth.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info