[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Sooooooo i made some changes my build improves doing maps t1 at lvl 70 deathless but i'm still geting Hit Kill fro the temple and other rare/unique mobs what more can i do to improve?
ohhh and i get the merc lab points so i just need the uber lab now
my current gear
"

i'm swapping conc to critical for bosses
"
Slowacki wrote:

One more thing that I'm wondering about is, what do you think is better on stat sticks: gain damage as element or penetrates ele resistances? I have two cheap stat sticks: one with two gain x% phys as ele damage that sum up to around 40% extra ele damage and another with gain 20% phys as cold damage and penetrate 6% of ele resistances.

The raw damage in PoB says the first one will give me better DPS, but I'm not sure if PoB is even taking the ele res pen in the calculations (it might be that I just don't know how to set it up properly).

Hey guys, can anyone help with the above questions, please? :([/quote]

I think the 40% is better than the 20% + 6% pen (also is sound logical that first one is better)
Guys, can anyone explain why we use this mainhand/offhand trick with different weapon types?
Why just not to use swords in both hands?
"
macseem wrote:
Guys, can anyone explain why we use this mainhand/offhand trick with different weapon types?
Why just not to use swords in both hands?

Because by using a sword and a stat stick you get

1. Good DPS from your sword
2. Additional damage scaling from your stat stik

If you used 2 decent DPS swords you'll not gain more DPS actually, because instead of attacking with one weapon it will be attacking with both, alternating between them, however, at the same pace.

If you used a decent DPS sword and a stat stick sword, you'd again alternate between attacks between main and off hand, however, your offhand would actually lower your overall dps, because it only has the scaling for your total damage and its DPS is usually horrible, so you'd only tickle the mobs with it.
Last edited by Slowacki on Jun 6, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

Hey guys, I'm trying to break into yellow and red tier maps. I have about 40C to spend and I'm not sure what to upgrade. I know my tree is a bit janky as I've repsecced from the claw to sword build and still need some regrets. Also I'm aware my helmet is horrible but I'm currently trying to color and link a Starjonka's. Any tips greatly appreciated

Tweaked my gear. also got well rolled abyss jews and watchers eye with hatred crit.

1kk dps on tooltip with conc effect

awesome guide, thanks bruh
We shall use Soul of Solaris as our major god. But which one of the 3 bosses is the best for it?
"
bernardooooo wrote:

Tweaked my gear. also got well rolled abyss jews and watchers eye with hatred crit.

1kk dps on tooltip with conc effect

awesome guide, thanks bruh

why don`t u use vaal reave?

=========================

can someone explain me plz. why u all using sceper/axe in stathand? + Axe don`t have extra cold dmg.
Last edited by Teray on Jun 6, 2018, 3:05:43 PM
i use it
Sets up mirror gear in every single slot just to get more dps lmao i fucking hate people who make guides like that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info