[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
billylee93 wrote:
Okay thanks for the tips ! But currently the price of a foil with 350/360 pds is around 5ex, so I guess I should save up for it first?
Still trying to leveling my gem and I couldn't really do poorjoy rota because of SG/JP realm, its like a massive lag joining other server and not many from singapore / japan playing rotation haha

Wooweee! I thought you were joking first but seems not. They sure have gone up in price after I left. Just keep up a live mode on rapiers and foils at 330+ pdps and you'll find something suitable within a few hours (:

You can try Coward's Trial too for a bit slower XP but normal maps should be above that at level 80+
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hello good sir. Why don't you take the nodes "Twin Terrors" or "Fencing"?
"
Apolloco wrote:
Hello good sir. Why don't you take the nodes "Twin Terrors" or "Fencing"?

Hello good sir. While these points do give us a noticeable DPS increase, we simply don't have enough points to opt into them as other offensive points give us more DPS and we can't sacrifice life.
I sometimes do take twin terrors tho for leveling and refund it later.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
hey fd, can u tell me which one set jewl is good for dps or use?
becuase i only have 2 left jewl socket

Set 1: have a good dps, phy/ele ,but no mult and atk speed, like

Set 2: have phy, life , 14%atk speed , mult

i just dont know, which one set is good for use? or high dps?

ty~
"
hotshotgghot wrote:
hey fd, can u tell me which one set jewl is good for dps or use?
becuase i only have 2 left jewl socket

Set 1: have a good dps, phy/ele ,but no mult and atk speed, like

Set 2: have phy, life , 14%atk speed , mult

i just dont know, which one set is good for use? or high dps?

ty~

Second set for sure, flat elemental damage does almost nothing for us because we scale % off from phys + you have life on them!
would it be better to replace inc critical strikes with added fire dmg?
"
would it be better to replace inc critical strikes with added fire dmg?

nvm ty
Last edited by Terrony on Jan 10, 2018, 4:42:52 PM
Hi ^^

I have a little question !
Why you prefer take outmatch and outlast ? Blood in the eyes is not better ?
We never hit with off hand, and the we have frenzy charge with blood rage.

I love this build so !

Thx for your answers !

(And sorry fos my english !)
Few questions. I'm running this build and am having trouble surviving in t5+ maps. I have around 6 exalts to spend on a chest piece. I was considering 3 pieces. Belly of the Beast, Atziri's splendour, and Rare 6l Recover % life on kill.

Belly of The beast: the 30-40% maximum life is very tempting but I'm afraid without proper armor and evasion it won't really matter and I would get chunked and stunned. This piece has around 700 armor 300 evasion

Atziri's splendour: I found a piece that has 1000 armor 1000 evasion, its got resists and an extra 100 life roll. It also has 100 life on kill and 100 mana on kill. The life is really good I feel to help with survivability against normal mobs but not against bosses. The 100 mana on kill is pretty worthless because I still need a mana leech roll on my ring to sustain my mana for bosses.

Rare 6l Recover: I can't quite afford the nicer pieces that are going for 9-12 exalts that include good armor/evasion, life, and a few resists. So I'm stuck with low armor/evasion and possibly a decent resist roll and a decent life roll.

I'm at 1500 armor and 1500 evasion without a chestpiece. Thats why I was thinking that running a hybrid build with atziri's splendour might be my best option. It provides resists, life, armor/evasion, and a little bit of life on kill - which I feel I'm lacking. I'm only using bloodrage and carnage heart onyx amulet as far as leech goes.

Any thoughts or recommendations for improving survivability?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info