[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

This build looks fun, would you consider it HC viable? Especially as a boss-killer
Sorry for the noob question, but for the stat stick, do implicits from sceptres like "40% increased elemental damage" or explicits "28% increased fire damage" benefit us?

Thanks in advance!
"
Sunitsa wrote:
This build looks fun, would you consider it HC viable? Especially as a boss-killer

Never played Hardcore, can't comment. But there is one guy who commented in my thread who said he's in Hardcore, he should be past act 10 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2064695/page/4

"
Apolloco wrote:
Sorry for the noob question, but for the stat stick, do implicits from sceptres like "40% increased elemental damage" or explicits "28% increased fire damage" benefit us?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, 40% increased elemental damage and 6% penetration are the best stat stick implicits for us.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
> Added GG build section
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Currently playing this in hardcore and am about to start mapping, build feels really nice and safe so far. One thing i just recently noticed is that putting the stat stick in your main hand let's us generate endurance charges via the ascendancy note - useful for hardcore. So we generate all 3 charges automatically which is really nice.

Also do you know if Weapon elemental damage affix on the stat stick is global? Because i feel like i got a pretty good one for starters but when i switched out my prev ~280pdps weapon for the stat stick the tooltip dps stayed pretty much the same, maybe +1k

this is the weapon
Last edited by Cineplexx on Jan 9, 2018, 8:25:04 AM
Hello sir,

I am leveling a char right now and everythings works fine. Its my first "melee" build, and i'm still a pretty new player, can you give me a list of top 5 DPS increase stats to get when crafting an item? ( Weapon, Armour and amulet/ring) please.

I would really enjoy a TOP 5 in order of the best increase, I am not rich and crafting cost money thats why i wanna be sure on what stat to stop while crafting.

Thanks in advance,
"
Cineplexx wrote:
Currently playing this in hardcore and am about to start mapping, build feels really nice and safe so far. One thing i just recently noticed is that putting the stat stick in your main hand let's us generate endurance charges via the ascendancy note - useful for hardcore. So we generate all 3 charges automatically which is really nice.

Also do you know if Weapon elemental damage affix on the stat stick is global? Because i feel like i got a pretty good one for starters but when i switched out my prev ~280pdps weapon for the stat stick the tooltip dps stayed pretty much the same, maybe +1k

this is the weapon

The endurance charge method is really nice indeed for hardcore, for softcore main hand is still better because clear and levelling is faster but with a higher rippy rip chance.

Yes, the elemental damage is global, that is why we use it (:
If you mean the crafted affix, then that is also global, why it shows only 1K increase in tooltip is because your tooltip is still bugged.
Also the damage from increased elemental damage on offhand is very minor so multiplier or block chance is a lot better.

"
slimthug879 wrote:
Hello sir,

I am leveling a char right now and everythings works fine. Its my first "melee" build, and i'm still a pretty new player, can you give me a list of top 5 DPS increase stats to get when crafting an item? ( Weapon, Armour and amulet/ring) please.

I would really enjoy a TOP 5 in order of the best increase, I am not rich and crafting cost money thats why i wanna be sure on what stat to stop while crafting.

Thanks in advance,

A lot of it comes down to cost and comfort as well. While accuracy is something that a lot of people don't value, it's still a VERY good mod for us on amulets and rings. Attack speed makes your mapping smoother.
I can't give you a top 5 for everything but I'd say in overall:

1. Flat physical damage
2. Critical multiplier
3. Attack speed
4. Global critical strike chance ( for weapons it's #1)
5. Accuracy

Don't craft yourself weapons, buy them. I spent 4000 chaos at one point in Abyss league for fun on a foil and I got a maximum of 320 pdps which is 50C.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 9, 2018, 8:58:29 AM

Hi, can I know which item should I go next?(currently have about 100c) I have vaal reave on my sadima's touch while mapping, and these are basically for bossing but I still die quite a lot with 4.9k life to tier:11 or above bosses.

Thank you !
Last edited by billylee93 on Jan 9, 2018, 9:24:51 AM
"
billylee93 wrote:

Hi, can I know which item should I go next?(currently have about 100c) I have vaal reave on my sadima's touch while mapping, and these are basically for bossing but I still die quite a lot with 4.9k life to tier:11 or above bosses.

Thank you !

1. You should use sanctified life flask. I had divine simply because I was too lazy to switch.
2. Your items seem fine to be honest, maybe you need to practice more mechanics or make adaptions in the skill tree or level more. Getting to 90 is very fast if you do Poorjoy ROTAs which are 15C each.
3. For your 100C you could buy a decent foil for around 350/360 pdps. It helps in survivability with you having enough time to kill bosses before your flasks run out.
4. Vaal Reave is good for bosses too, I unfortunately did not use them in my videos often because again, too lazy but you very well can. No point in having only 2 sockets in your gloves. Takes you less than 1C to make that change
5. Your ice golem and molten shell are too high level to be casted from CWDT
6. Your Reave has no quality or level 20 which increases your range by 1.

7 AND MOST IMPORTANTLY don't copy me 1 to 1, my items have blended together through a chance, you should find your own pieces that mix together.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jan 9, 2018, 1:58:19 PM
Okay thanks for the tips ! But currently the price of a foil with 350/360 pds is around 5ex, so I guess I should save up for it first?
Still trying to leveling my gem and I couldn't really do poorjoy rota because of SG/JP realm, its like a massive lag joining other server and not many from singapore / japan playing rotation haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info