[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
JCOH35 wrote:

Np, I just dont want to spend every league sextant blocking and running the same map over and over so i never have. I have decent stuff, all my uniques are near max rolls, 6L where applicable, lv21 gems etc but it would be nice to occasionally be able to get that god rolled item that someone wants a mirror for is all.

I see alot of people saying they can farm 10 mirrors per league but they all seem to be doing the sextant/div card method, was just curious but ya, I get not wanting to post it if its something different.

Will try this build if I play the Pokemon league, still undecided if I will atm.

I don't sextant block either because I have a quite broad usage of the Atlas + I'm not interested in ruining the fun part of map diversity for myself as well. The easiest way to quit this game is to sextant block Spider Forest and farm 2 days in a row non stop with MF gear.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 21, 2018, 5:27:17 PM
Hi there, pretty interested in trying out this build in 3.2, was wondering will you be doing an update for this once Ascendancy changes come through and the patch notes?

Edit: Don't worry, started reading through a bunch of posts and found my answer, looking forward to it :)
Last edited by Mydargo on Feb 21, 2018, 5:42:03 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I doubt ive even farmed 1 mirror worth of currency in the 3 months of this league let alone 5 in 20 days, just curious ballpark what you do, thanks.

Pretty sure you have/had amounts of currency depending on the point of observation, but you choose to go for max rolls and not invest it. Dont let them play tricks on you. 5 mirrors in 20 days playtime is different than 20 days realtime. If you want to make more currency this time around, now is the best time develop a strategy, look what new items are showcased, what ascendencies/builds are going to be played and how you can profit from it.
"
pifpep wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I doubt ive even farmed 1 mirror worth of currency in the 3 months of this league let alone 5 in 20 days, just curious ballpark what you do, thanks.

Pretty sure you have/had amounts of currency depending on the point of observation, but you choose to go for max rolls and not invest it. Dont let them play tricks on you. 5 mirrors in 20 days playtime is different than 20 days realtime. If you want to make more currency this time around, now is the best time develop a strategy, look what new items are showcased, what ascendencies/builds are going to be played and how you can profit from it.

It depends when you calculate your gear while realistically, he has probably had a mirror's worth of items to sell + equipped + currency. 1 week into league, mirrors are 60 ex, 2 weeks 100, 3 weeks 150 etc.

Don't think anyone measures their progress via playtime and this thread was posted roughly 20 days after league start.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Cool build!

I wonder have you thought about Juggernaut version?
Of course DPS will drop but survivability will increase.
A lot of people are looking for face-tank mode builds and this one has a real potencial for that.

Thanks
"
Apachy wrote:
Cool build!

A lot of people are looking for face-tank mode builds and this one has a real potencial for that.

Thanks

Thank you!

The defensive parts aren't an issue with this build, I've made some modifications last month and it's tankier than ever, while still maintaining same DPS.
I'll wait for all ascendancies to come out before I start mindblasting which versions I'm going to create. I will definitely make 1-2 more variants of it, seeing that all classes are getting buffed. Abyss league Gladiator was by far better than anything else, even Slayer.
Guys do you think this build here gets buffed with 3.2? I started playing this build and its so much fun, it would be my favourite league starter build.
Thanks kissmequick for that awesome build.
"
blackvyper90 wrote:
Guys do you think this build here gets buffed with 3.2? I started playing this build and its so much fun, it would be my favourite league starter build.
Thanks kissmequick for that awesome build.

Glad you enjoy it!
Have to have some patience, soon we'll find out (:
"
Apachy wrote:
Cool build!

Thanks

this, I often paly drunk or often need to talk to my GF and wathc kids while playing so a FaceTank version would gladly be welcomed !!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Ya I love facetanking aswell, with 4 kids I need to be able to make sure they arent climbing the kitchen counters and arming themselves with knives for mortal combat.

My intrest in this build will be soley as a currency farmer though, I would like to dedicate 1 of the links in the chest to increased item quantity and full time goldwyrms/sadimas, idc about the dps honestly, doesnt bother me if its a bit lower.

My current build is immortal but I cant drop any pieces for MF, it has a strict synergy and no wiggle room.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 23, 2018, 1:20:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info