[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

thanks for the fast reply Kiss!
"
Erayo wrote:
You need to start streaming your various builds dude!

@Kiss_Me_Quick

I don't need money, I play seasonally and I have a lot of people to entertain in real life already (: I'm going away for 1.5 - 2 weeks tomorrow around the world tripping, so I probably won't be posting here.

Already killed Uber Elder on my ST build and Reave build + have 2 sets of really good items and collected a mirror within 4 days with my new MF build.

Only thing that I'll probably do after coming back is testing this Reave build MF version to 344% rarity with the new String of Servitude belt. The loot should be absolutely insane.

You can try my two other new builds as well, both are really solid, just like this one.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2173407

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2163152/
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jun 24, 2018, 6:11:02 PM
Thanks for the fast answer :). Will work on these upgrades tomorrow - already respecced the passive point <3
Well, looks like you brought me luck, got this random drop minutes after your post, even has a free prefix!

Thanks again for the awesome build, enjoy your vacations! And grats on the mirror

Hello!!

Can someone PLEASE take a look on my build and tell me which should be the next upgrade?

Have around 50c but i dont know what i should buy next, jewels, TOH, 20% quality gems, weapon...

thanks!
So im a bit confused, i have been away from the game for a long time but came back about 2 weeks into incursion season. I've played several different builds, this reave build is the most fun for me. But anyways, did they change something about the whole endurance charges? Cause I dont seem to be having any issues getting any charges with any weapons. I'm currently dual wielding 2 Scaeva's (I was using 2 claws..Ornament of the East..) I max out on charges all the time in packs. i read through about 20 pages of comments about the whole endurance charge thing, and every keeps saying the same thing....Reave doesnt hit with offhand. If reave isnt hitting how am i generationg endurance charges? Also im a unique freak what items would you suggest using for endgame (unique only. Im lvl 62 atm but i can assure you i will be getting to endgame with this build. My current items for this said character atm are..:

That belt used to be a prismweave till i corrupted it. I dont regret it.
Last edited by xNxBxDx on Jun 24, 2018, 9:49:58 PM

Kiss (or anyone), I scooped these up because they seemed cheap for 1ex. Is it okay to wear these evasion boots or should I really be looking for some strength based boots for the armor?

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated!
Kiss, im trying to ask for advice for like fourth time now. I have no idea what to go for next in terms of item upgrades. Everything seems too expensive compared to value it gives.

Only things i have trouble with is occasionally getting oneshotted (even by nasty packs, not only bosses) and my dps for shaper and guardians is still a little bit too low (to make it feel perfectly comfortable to farm without dying, as im trying to get to level 100 - almost 95 now).

My gear right now:

Does the +40% Reave helm enchant get full benefit of the +Bonus elemtal damage from the build?

Edit: Would Reave be the most desirable helm enchant? Do Blood Rage or Ice Golem even compare?
Last edited by Eiroll on Jun 25, 2018, 1:58:37 AM
Hi,
I follow yours MF build on my character Eraser__

Quantity 58 - its ok
But rarity is 107

What I do wrong, can you tell me ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info