[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

The build is fun so far, however, it's definitely not as tanky as maybe advertised...so far. I've died 100 times so far, but that's mainly due to me not having played in a year and not being too careful because its softcore. You definitely NEED TO USE YOUR VAAL REAVE RANGE as efficiently as you can. You shouldn't be in the middle of mobs tanking everything. However, with Tier 1 gear this wont be a problem. Been adding quant gear slowly and now i'm pretty much full MF -- Once I get 1 more jewel i can have my resistances capped and can scour my helmet so i can get 100% more rarity find with a normal item equipped. The Pariah with a white socket doesn't seem worth the 5% extra quant since its 4 exalt. You can get a SOLID ventor's gamble that will have life/res w/ 10% quant. Going to MF for a long time and get my wealth up and then switch over to do some end game stuff!!

Also, I see a lot of people linking STAT STICKS with 1 shaper mod. You can easily find a 1 mod thats 39-40% physical gained as another element for 1-5c. Buying one at 39-40% for that price is way better than 2 mods @ 45% total for something like 50 chaos (or more). Use that money to upgrade something else like a nice 6L body armour with life and low resistances!!!
Last edited by Kojak_The_Invincible on Jun 17, 2018, 11:13:17 PM
Hello,

In your guide you mention the weapons in this color manner:

Ancestral Protector - Culling Strike - Blood Rage (RGG)

Frost Bomb - Curse when Hit - Frostbite (BBB)

however the pastebin on the weapons are different:

https://pastebin.com/SE7ky6Vw

Weapon 1(RGR)
Weapon 2 (GGG)

kinda lost me there.
Okay so im level 78, which i know shouldn't be a fair level to judge a build, but I have dropped a total of 10ex into this build and I can't even do t11-14 maps without getting 1 shot :/ ... Is there something im missing here??? 5k hp with everything that the build had in its updated thread. just very odd that im struggling this early.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.
"
tehvolt wrote:
How's my gear looking so far?

Your statstick should be something other than swords, daggers and claws.. Ideally a one handed axe, mace or sceptre. You're losing a lot of Dps by using a sword as statstick since every alternate hit is by the low Dps sword but if you have axe,mace or sceptre as statstick you attack only with the one high dps sword while the statstick provides the stat boost.

Also for those who are complaining about survivability.. This is NOT a facetanking build. You need to dodge hits with your whirling blades often, use Vaal reave to maintain your range from monsters, use Ancestral protector for bosses.. also Flasks like Atziri's promise and Rumi's concoction is really important and should be up most of the time! Everything is mentioned in the guide.. Try getting a "6% chance to blind enemies on hit" abyss jewel.. We easily hit 10+ times/ sec and there's a high chance to blind enemies and get 50% evasion chance. Also consider dropping Diamond flask for Basalt flask of Warding.
Last edited by krazydude on Jun 18, 2018, 1:38:21 AM
"

I'm taking quite a long time to kill bosses and having a hard time on alva. I'm trying the MF version of the build. What should i upgrade and what mod do i craft on the mace?

basically how do i fix my character haha

Last edited by caio1471 on Jun 18, 2018, 3:17:24 AM

what should i focus on improving first? i know my gear isnt that great but idk what to upgrade first
"
fitsu wrote:
What do people think of Loreweave vs belly of the beast? I've got belly atm, but Loreweave looks better.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
Hello there, first of all thanks for sharing this guide. This build is really fun to play and i have no issues about dying like previous posts states. I died around 30 times till now, mostly rookie mistakes since its my 2nd week at poe and I'm doing t10-t12 maps easily at 84~ level right now. Also killed elder on yellow maps if it's much of a deal. But i feel like i kinda lack damage and dont know what i can do to improve it. Probably getting better stat sticks & a good pdps weapon would be best but i dont know how high should i aim for those. I dont want to get small upgrades for big prices due to my lack of experience in this game. So i would really appreciate if you can give me a helping hand about what can i upgrade and how high should i aim, thanks in advance :)

This is my pob link : https://pastebin.com/ER2X0Pyy

Also i want to note that i got really lucky and dropped tombfist (on my first char) and taste of hate, im not that rich :)
"
Drakonath wrote:
Hello there, first of all thanks for sharing this guide. This build is really fun to play and i have no issues about dying like previous posts states. I died around 30 times till now, mostly rookie mistakes since its my 2nd week at poe and I'm doing t10-t12 maps easily at 84~ level right now. Also killed elder on yellow maps if it's much of a deal. But i feel like i kinda lack damage and dont know what i can do to improve it. Probably getting better stat sticks & a good pdps weapon would be best but i dont know how high should i aim for those. I dont want to get small upgrades for big prices due to my lack of experience in this game. So i would really appreciate if you can give me a helping hand about what can i upgrade and how high should i aim, thanks in advance :)

This is my pob link : https://pastebin.com/ER2X0Pyy

Also i want to note that i got really lucky and dropped tombfist (on my first char) and taste of hate, im not that rich :)

You don't seem like a newbie at all :P Your gear is pretty solid. You should dump your Scaeva and get a Rare one handed sword.. around 320 pdps or higher. They're probably like 25-50c. They can be a big boost to your damage. Endgame when you're rich af you should probably aim at getting a foil around 350 pdps (They're like 4 exalts plus). Also i'd suggest getting a jewel with "8% increased attack speed if you've dealt a critical strike recently" mod.
Last edited by krazydude on Jun 18, 2018, 8:11:26 AM
"
krazydude wrote:
You don't seem like a newbie at all :P Your gear is pretty solid. You should dump your Scaeva and get a Rare one handed sword.. around 320 pdps or higher. They're probably like 25-50c. They can be a big boost to your damage. Endgame when you're rich af you should probably aim at getting a foil around 350 pdps (They're like 4 exalts plus). Also i'd suggest getting a jewel with "8% increased attack speed if you've dealt a critical strike recently" mod.

Haha thank you, I just read the guide carefully and build accordingly :) Thanks for tips, will look for a better sword!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info