[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
slickie wrote:
what can i improve? i feel like i need some more dmg

Quality of gems always nice tot improve
Last edited by xkone on Jun 17, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
"
slickie wrote:

Your weapons/rings/amulet are bad, your weapons are very low.

im running this atm, and im almost immortal with 5k life while mapping.

if it comes to shaper/guardian dps with reave it sucks hard. gonna try to use blade flurry.

"
ptoop84 wrote:
"
slickie wrote:

if it comes to shaper/guardian dps with reave it sucks hard. gonna try to use blade flurry.

You are losing sooo much dps by having your stat stick as a sword. Reave uses claw, sword or daggers for its attacks. So if you have an axe/sceptre you only attack with your dps sword.

You are using 2 swords, meaning you alternate between attacking with the weapons. Change your stat stick to an axe or sceptre. Will improve your dps a lot (don't trust the tooltip dps, use Path of Building for more accurate stats.)
"
Ridman wrote:
"
ptoop84 wrote:
"
slickie wrote:

You are losing sooo much dps by having your stat stick as a sword. Reave uses claw, sword or daggers for its attacks. So if you have an axe/sceptre you only attack with your dps sword.

You are using 2 swords, meaning you alternate between attacking with the weapons. Change your stat stick to an axe or sceptre. Will improve your dps a lot (don't trust the tooltip dps, use Path of Building for more accurate stats.)

yeah i lose around 25% dps, but i dint pay 10 ex for a 40/40 stick, made it with 3 chaos orbs.
first of all, thank you very much for such thorough guide there. I'm intrigued by this build. Forgive me that I didn't go through all 120+ pages. If my question has been answered earlier, i apologize. I wonder if anyone could enlighten me why Gladiator over Champion for this build? or if anyone could give me some pros and cons between these two Ascendancies please? Thank you

EDIT: Nvm. I have found answers to my questions in OP. sorry
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Jun 17, 2018, 3:49:34 PM
What can I improve next? Can anyone have a look at my equipment? Just bought the sword:

I kill myself with vaal pact and blood rage up if i dont find any mobs. Is that suppose to be? I have not specced into vp for this reason
"
CrimpyRex wrote:
I kill myself with vaal pact and blood rage up if i dont find any mobs. Is that suppose to be? I have not specced into vp for this reason

Put Blood Rage into ur weapon slot, press x to stop the effect of blood rage.
how far do you level the gems that have a high INT requirement such as Increased Crit, Curse on Hit, etc?
Last edited by rubensayshi on Jun 17, 2018, 12:27:35 PM
"
rubensayshi wrote:
how far do you level the gems that have a high INT requirement such as Increased Crit, Curse on Hit, etc?

Get one passive point for +30 intelligence and get Intelligence on Amulet or rings.

For example, I bought this amulet for 5c.. it has crit multi some life and 1 resist and lots of intelligence. You want to level them to 20 too ideally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info