[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

"
I really want to try a flicker build. I went down the oros root but found I just died a lot. I'm 96 and can respect in to this, I have the money and gear to literally go fully with what you recommend... my only concern is I'm currently sunder with pretty good gear, I'm looking at leveling to 100 and as Sunder I'm pretty safe that way but found the oro's flicker too hit and miss and ended up dying, dying at the moment is around 2 hours of leveling... Have you run shaped vaults or anything with this build?

i did run other shaped maps and worked well u can clear every map really fast if its t1 or t15 its the same speed only the bosses can take time with flicker but the map speed its great man.
I think i tryt shaped vault and the boss was stupid bec he spawned a million of his radiant guardian so it took a while not that good for the boss @ all

"
ThePrince wrote:
OK im gonna give my personal opinion on this build from my FIRST HC experience.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS BUILD. ive never had this much fun no joke. flicker strike is fun as fuck. sure you need to run arround with sunder for a while when you level but the w8 is well worth it trust me. as soon as you get impact and start flicker around you are golden.

this was my first HC character and i cleared EVERYTHING with no problem atall. in SC i died from one or two bosses like everyone else cus we dont give a shit about gear and talent so we just go dmg. but this build covers most stuff so you will be rly safe with bosses. i even killed Kitava with flicker strike wich was abit wierd cus i didnt use Frenzy attacks to get charges from single target but it was ok it went well i didnt even go below half hp.

what i could recommend if you are a grinder is to just grind a Oni-Goroshi just beacuse its a nice 6 link sword that packs a punch and you dont need to buy a new weapon for almost forever..

other than that this build is Fun, Safe, Good Dmg, Fast. pretty much all i want anyway.

I did die tho to a Trial in maps.. fuqin vaal pact... idk why we are even using it haha i will be sure to take it off this time im off to level a new one!

thanks for the feedback and good to hear wish u best of luck releveling again :D
but u need vaal pact it gives u so much more leech to be safe asf.
and next time u do a trail take 2 life flask or even 3 if u want to and take the reccmond Minor Soul from your Pantheon. But for uberlab pff easssssy
Why you pick Warrior Blood node with 1,8 regen if u have vaal pact and hp regen no effect?

20 str? 20% Stun threshold? Wtf>? Check leveling threes.
Не умеющему соображать, информация к размышлению ни к чему.
Last edited by Allcheats on Jan 11, 2018, 4:25:18 PM
"
Allcheats wrote:
Why you pick Warrior Blood node with 1,8 regen if u have vaal pact and hp regen no effect?

20 str? 20% Stun threshold? Wtf>? Check leveling threes.

oh yea u are right i took it bec i take later the life nodes behind it but thanks for the feedback will edit the leveling tree soon then^^
Could you post your PoB DPS so we could see what endgame DPS should look like?
Hey, this is my PoB actually, little change, no fortify, more dmg.

http://poeurl.com/bJOc

what do u think about that ? where can get more dps or HP ? because when we look the other build, some can go over 1million dps, and with flicker i trought its hard to have more than 220k dps, or flicker work different ?
"
XanixXx wrote:

what do u think about that ? where can get more dps or HP ? because when we look the other build, some can go over 1million dps, and with flicker i trought its hard to have more than 220k dps, or flicker work different ?

Are those builds HC builds or SC? there quite the diffrence when you gear and talent.
"
ThePrince wrote:
"
XanixXx wrote:

Are those builds HC builds or SC? there quite the diffrence when you gear and talent.

SC! but i return on fortify but on Frenzy.
"
XanixXx wrote:

yea the other builds you look at are only for SC and the problem with that builds are u can die anytime... with this build u are tanky asf u have alot of hp and u can clear t1-t15 maps with high speed. This build is a Hardcore viable build so u can change some things to get more dps but more dps = less tanky and safe and then u will probaly die
"
Greenfish106 wrote:
Could you post your PoB DPS so we could see what endgame DPS should look like?
PoB says its like 60k Skill hit Damage but i have no idea from PoB u get like for each hit u do a area damage to so it more then 60k and pots buffs idk so i cant help u right now with this question sorry :/
so just threw together the build on standard for shit and giggles. its not bad at all. I have changed a few things around based on my playstyle but for the most part its a Domination type Flicker build like urs. kept the tree the same for now depending on what I can change around. haven't really looked into the passive aspect of this build in-depth yet.

here is what I have for gear and gem setups.
may be lowering CWDT setup levels due to not taking much damage outside of bosses. will enable blood rage more often and immortal call will make use of your 5 endurance charges more often. note that only enchantment to pay attention to in my gear is the helmet enchant. boots are not the best enchant for a non regen build

Spoiler

also using The Green Nightmare Jewel for more chance for frenzy charge.
just did a quick Unid Torture Chamber map that had ele weakness and double boss. stayed full health throughout the entire fight. took the same duration as the Vaal Breach. this time will improve as I level the rest of my gems. Here is a pic of the finished map.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/guuqEY4L

░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Last edited by S0S on Jan 13, 2018, 1:36:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info