Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

"
Izobman wrote:
"
mertcan258 wrote:

Gl with Hardcore tommorow i would prefer that u buy Kaoms Roots with 68 or maybe skill 2 points to Stun Immunity till u have it it would save your ass :P

Why we need Kaom's Roots for Stun Immunity?
We have already received immune or it now work properly?

oh yea forgot about that completly :O ... hm yea but kaoms roots are still fucking great need to edit now the build abit! thanks for that great feedback man!
Gues i can do a little review ... im currently lvl 52 and going into the Ridge (yes im over leveld) im not taking any chanses here.

Atm im very secure in the build. killing everything easy and not taking nay heavy dmg atall.

i currently have almost full cap in all res apart from lightning, and currently having 2,8k hp i took fortify buff before the health nodes by constitution just cus i feel it was safer.

Vaal pact i feel i should take after these health nodes just due to i havent felt the need for it yet but i gues it will come.

sunder is a bit fiddle when you use MS on it but still its a sure bet when you need to level.

Ive been using ancestral protector since the start but i should switch to warchief.

still solid guide atm but still early to say clear how it is.

i would like to buy the amulet but well im poor due to this is my first HC character.

i will update later when ive gone past kitava in act 10 if i survive that long.
Last edited by JadedDragna on Jan 10, 2018, 12:04:25 PM
ok im very close at hitting 68. and i wanna know are we still gonna use Kaoms boots? due to we got stun immunity else where.

and also could i be so rude to ask for help with finding a good ''budget'' weapon to use while we farm for kitavas feast?

like if some one can copy paste the search from poe trade would be great. i ask this cus im so noob and bad at finding rare weapons that are good.. sry for being annoying
OK time for an update! im Level 69 and i bought a kondos pride it does the job for now and it was cheap.

however.. how am i gonna get frenzy from single target? sry but i got no idea.. i understand bloodrage but sometimes you run out of frenzy sadly... i get the build is meant to kill a big mass of mobs and jump away to the next but at the stage its kinda hard without kitavas feast...

if you have any help and tips i will be greatful
Hi, im actually use this build in SF so i do little bit change, have neck with +1 frenzy and boot +2 frenzy ( Darkay vector corrup +1 frenzy), its pretty nice, i actually run T11, dont have higther, work very well actually, ho and yeah, have jewel with +5% chance gain unholy might, very nice DPS buff, and one jewel Inspired Learning, i realy like it if cant have headhunter ^^ (Sorry for my english :p)
Hello ) ty for the build, im play on soft, but it realy nice for it too.
I can share a couple of ideas (for softcore)
1) devoto helm + 40% flicker dmg. Ms + as. Taking off a good rare helmet, I lost ~ 220 hp, all res. remained 100% +
2) I think to try to change axe on Atziri's Disfavour + melee splash (instead Fortify).
3) Mb boots +2 frenzy or Red Trail - for frenzy generation on boss.

Last edited by Abadd on Jan 11, 2018, 4:27:13 AM
Very solid build trying this as my 9th char in abyss league,

One question . Are we able to flicker anywhere before 68? With some sustain on charges with blood rage?

Could we use Terminus est at 51 till 68?

Also where do we put the green jewel?

Is it true we can basically flicker at any level as long as we got green dream jewel poachers mark and blood rage?
Last edited by Pentacodex on Jan 11, 2018, 6:27:45 AM
"
ThePrince wrote:
ok im very close at hitting 68. and i wanna know are we still gonna use Kaoms boots? due to we got stun immunity else where.

and also could i be so rude to ask for help with finding a good ''budget'' weapon to use while we farm for kitavas feast?

like if some one can copy paste the search from poe trade would be great. i ask this cus im so noob and bad at finding rare weapons that are good.. sry for being annoying

Just try to find a High Pdps Two handy weapon u need only search for 2h weapons and press on Pdps on Poe.trade

"
Very solid build trying this as my 9th char in abyss league,

One question . Are we able to flicker anywhere before 68? With some sustain on charges with blood rage?

Could we use Terminus est at 51 till 68?

Also where do we put the green jewel?

Is it true we can basically flicker at any level as long as we got green dream jewel poachers mark and blood rage?

Sure u can try flicker early if u want to u only need to Leech enough and Sustain your Charges , Green dream/Red Dream under Stamina(endurance charge) left on the tree near Resoulute
I really want to try a flicker build. I went down the oros root but found I just died a lot. I'm 96 and can respect in to this, I have the money and gear to literally go fully with what you recommend... my only concern is I'm currently sunder with pretty good gear, I'm looking at leveling to 100 and as Sunder I'm pretty safe that way but found the oro's flicker too hit and miss and ended up dying, dying at the moment is around 2 hours of leveling... Have you run shaped vaults or anything with this build?
OK im gonna give my personal opinion on this build from my FIRST HC experience.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS BUILD. ive never had this much fun no joke. flicker strike is fun as fuck. sure you need to run arround with sunder for a while when you level but the w8 is well worth it trust me. as soon as you get impact and start flicker around you are golden.

this was my first HC character and i cleared EVERYTHING with no problem atall. in SC i died from one or two bosses like everyone else cus we dont give a shit about gear and talent so we just go dmg. but this build covers most stuff so you will be rly safe with bosses. i even killed Kitava with flicker strike wich was abit wierd cus i didnt use Frenzy attacks to get charges from single target but it was ok it went well i didnt even go below half hp.

what i could recommend if you are a grinder is to just grind a Oni-Goroshi just beacuse its a nice 6 link sword that packs a punch and you dont need to buy a new weapon for almost forever..

other than that this build is Fun, Safe, Good Dmg, Fast. pretty much all i want anyway.

I did die tho to a Trial in maps.. fuqin vaal pact... idk why we are even using it haha i will be sure to take it off this time im off to level a new one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info