[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

Playing the build now just wanted to let you know Kaom's Roots cant have plus to Frenzy charge its on gloves now. Other than that loving the build its very fun
Why did u take herald of ash? would herald of ice would be good against the porcupines?
thx, great guide btw <3
Hey dude. I'm currently following your build and it's doing great. I'm currently lvl 86 atm. I wanna ask what primary node damage node should I be taking next or is it worth it getting the Bloodletting node?
I switched to this build as my second one for fun this league. Just got it up and running-i'm using a starkjonas healm, +1 frenzy gloves, character is encurryflick - also using a green dream with herald of ash + hatred. It's not hardcore, so i'm trying to pump the damage a bit, but it seems all the options to do so are really based around crit. which would require getting a shitload of accuracy and dropping resolute. I'm not sure that'sa viable. the build is extremely fun, it's a powerful hitting flicker, but it absolutely cannot do bosses. I have a free 5 link, sort of, and i've been playing around with Ancestral Warchief to help with single target, but it's really been to no avail. I've played many flickers, onigoroshi/several CoC flickers, all of them had better bossing than this one. hell the onigoroshi one could do red elder. I'm starting to think maybe I should have rolled a ranger for this build? Anyone know much about rangers?
Anyone want to help me to perfect my gear / gems? :)
NICE BUILD BRO
Best Build ever!!!
"
mertcan258 wrote:
yea i forgot to link Blood Rage and with Multistrike u use only 1 Frenzy per 2 attacks and i never run out of frenzys whille doing maps i m at 65% frenzy on kill and everything dies normaly at 1-2 hits i will post a video soon

Edit: U guys can see now i can run Flicker without Blood Rage but u run Blood Rage anyway so dont be scared guys u never run out of frenzys only on high life bosses on high tier and thats no problem to because u just attack 4x with frenzy and he is probaly dead after that u leech over maximum life so easy peazy

hello man! i wanna ask . Is this good for league starter ? If yae , can u add guide for leveling like league starter 3.4 i asking about this coz i only one who know all things and lifehacks (lol) about ur own build :D
https://i.imgur.com/xfYALaY.png - Мем "благородный ХЦешник ставит на место любителя похвастаться счетом смертей (софтовичка)"

https://i.imgur.com/QtzrMCa.jpg - Мем от которого подожжет у софтовика или актовичка

https://vk.com/@path_of_memes-kirow - Мое интервью и булинг ваших любимых стримеров
Last edited by KirowGod1337 on Aug 5, 2018, 6:43:43 PM
From the Devs Answers
Will I be able to use Flicker Strike in the mine?
Yes, absolutely. Just note that the darkness will kill you.

So if some random mobs are in the Darkness and u flicker Out u will have probaly no chance to survive with Vaal Pact so flicker strike for this League is Probaly Dead?? we will see if the league starts and how many mobs are in the Darkness.
Do you have any build in mind for the next update? I'm looking forward to next build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info