[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

[/quote]

i tryt Green Dream now to dropped Poachers Mark for Vulnerability and i dropped Hatred for Arctic Armour and Herald of Ash. Arctic Armour works with Flicker Fine Teleporting with flicker is still Working with Arctic Armour.[/quote]

hi i need more dpsss this change is good?

Good build bro!!
Last edited by supernukem on May 15, 2018, 8:51:39 AM
double post
Last edited by supernukem on May 15, 2018, 8:51:20 AM

i tryt Green Dream now to dropped Poachers Mark for Vulnerability and i dropped Hatred for Arctic Armour and Herald of Ash. Arctic Armour works with Flicker Fine Teleporting with flicker is still Working with Arctic Armour.[/quote]

hi i need more dpsss this change is good?

Good build bro!![/quote]

Hatred would be more Damage, if u want more damage try to get a 6link or drop some Life Nodes for Damage nodes. If you play HC i would recommed more Hp :P and btw why u have a Diamond Flask if u have Resloute Technique?

quote is broken FeelsGoodMan
Last edited by mertcan258 on May 15, 2018, 1:53:18 PM
hahahaha im playing the flashback and try to get 95 fast , working in 6l.

So green dream dont work?

how u generate endurance charge?
Last edited by supernukem on May 15, 2018, 2:50:35 PM
"
supernukem wrote:
hahahaha im playing the flashback and try to get 95 fast , working in 6l.

So green dream dont work?

how u generate endurance charge?

Green dream works fine and generating endus are hard u need for that the red dream or some shaper/elder items which gives u endu's on kill or Warlord's Mark
Think there will be no Changes Overall will make it tomorrow after the real patch notes ready for 3.3

Lets go 3.3!
Hello,
Is there a reason to not use the links :
(flicker strike + multistrike + melee physical damage + ruthless) + brutality and maim instead of fortify and melee damage on full life?
It seems to do more damage and fortify could be set on the leap slam

Edit : I forgot we were using flasks :D ==> No brutality
Edit 2 : Simply forgot to check the "always on full life" button...
Still, i wonder why we don't put fortify in leap slam to get maim?
Last edited by Delbaeth_ on May 30, 2018, 9:58:57 AM
"
Delbaeth_ wrote:
Hello,
Is there a reason to not use the links :
(flicker strike + multistrike + melee physical damage + ruthless) + brutality and maim instead of fortify and melee damage on full life?
It seems to do more damage and fortify could be set on the leap slam

Edit : I forgot we were using flasks :D ==> No brutality
Edit 2 : Simply forgot to check the "always on full life" button...
Still, i wonder why we don't put fortify in leap slam to get maim?

on good maps u can flicker permanently without using leap slam, and fortify gives us a bit damage to from the Skill tree and we want to have fortify up all the time on Hardcore atleast in softcore u could change it but yea u will loose very good damage reduction
Ok, thanks
I just didn't think we could permanently flicker :p
Well, i'll try that for 3.3 !!!
I just started this build, finally got to around lvl 45 where I can flicker non-stop. Holy shitballs this is fun as fuck to play. Once I put my Green Dream jewel into my tree, I think Ill be goat. @OP, can you help me out a little with this build? If I keep Green Dream jewel, does it effectively replace poachers mark? Can you do a red/green dream in the tree as well or how should I go about this? I barely run out of Frenzy, I sometimes do catch myself running out, so I figured I'd ask the main man how to increase it.

SUPER FUN TY SO MUCH!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info