[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

what do you think about using this build as starter for the next race?
I'm a flicker fan and thinking about using this as starter but with 5L Kitava's feast as core item seem a little hard to get. Is it possible to use another weapon with a 6L body armor until I get enough currency for 5L Kitava's Feast?
"
Is it possible to use another weapon with a 6L body armor until I get enough currency for 5L Kitava's Feast?

Im using a variation of this build right now and before I had my Kitava's Feast, I used a 5 link Kondo's pride which the build does specify as an alternative. But I would say, skip Kondo's Pride, go straight to Kitava's Feast since it has the melee splash (it just makes links so much easier for damage). instead of buying a 5 link Kitava's Feast (which is expensive), I just bought a Kitava's Feast with good stat rolls and rolled sockets and links myself. If you're lucky, youll get an easy 5 link.
"
IamYi wrote:
"
Is it possible to use another weapon with a 6L body armor until I get enough currency for 5L Kitava's Feast?

Im using a variation of this build right now and before I had my Kitava's Feast, I used a 5 link Kondo's pride which the build does specify as an alternative. But I would say, skip Kondo's Pride, go straight to Kitava's Feast since it has the melee splash (it just makes links so much easier for damage). instead of buying a 5 link Kitava's Feast (which is expensive), I just bought a Kitava's Feast with good stat rolls and rolled sockets and links myself. If you're lucky, youll get an easy 5 link.

ty for your answer man, I think I'm gonna use this for the upcoming race
"
EinUchiha wrote:
"
IamYi wrote:
"

ty for your answer man, I think I'm gonna use this for the upcoming race

i tryt beastiary league flicker as a league starter i took Kaoms Primacy at lvl 68 and mapped some low tier maps with it till i got enough money to get a Kitavas Feast.
The Speed Difference between Kaoms Primacy and Kitavas Feast is huge really huge but still u can map with other Weapons with no problem on Low tier Maps as a League starter till u have the Money :P

I m not sure if i play the Race/League on Friday but i think, if i play it i will add some new tips and tricks to the guide and would love your tricks tips or something else to add to the guide :)

dont hate me for my typos posted this pretty fast
Last edited by mertcan258 on May 2, 2018, 12:54:19 PM
So I previously stated that I am using variation of this build. All my gear is the same except im using Doedre's Damning to run Blasphemy/Vulnerability/Enfeeble. Since this is a primarily physical damage build, wouldn't this build benefit more from Vulnerability? Or rather, why is it that hatred is better to use?
"
IamYi wrote:
So I previously stated that I am using variation of this build. All my gear is the same except im using Doedre's Damning to run Blasphemy/Vulnerability/Enfeeble. Since this is a primarily physical damage build, wouldn't this build benefit more from Vulnerability? Or rather, why is it that hatred is better to use?

never was thinking about running 2 curses our main curse+blasphemy is Poachers Mark to generate Frenzys
Enfeeble is in my Eyes not needed bec the mob groups are so fast dead u nearly get never damage from them
"
mertcan258 wrote:
"
IamYi wrote:

never was thinking about running 2 curses our main curse+blasphemy is Poachers Mark to generate Frenzys
Enfeeble is in my Eyes not needed bec the mob groups are so fast dead u nearly get never damage from them

Well the reason I dont have poachers mark is because im running green dream, so thats why im running vulnerability and enfeeble. Should I just take of enfeeble and take another damage curse/aura then?
"
IamYi wrote:
"
mertcan258 wrote:
"
IamYi wrote:

Well the reason I dont have poachers mark is because im running green dream, so thats why im running vulnerability and enfeeble. Should I just take of enfeeble and take another damage curse/aura then?

i tryt Green Dream now to dropped Poachers Mark for Vulnerability and i dropped Hatred for Arctic Armour and Herald of Ash. Arctic Armour works with Flicker Fine Teleporting with flicker is still Working with Arctic Armour.
Hey Dude! Thank you very much for the guide, I play the Flicker in Bestiary Flashback SC and I really enjoy it. Esspecially its great survivability, no matter what happens, be it a Harbinger, a Perandus Chest, a beyond boss or everything simultanousely...

Btw, did you also feel like carsick the first few hours you started flickering around :-D ?
"
Aphasmayra wrote:

Btw, did you also feel like carsick the first few hours you started flickering around :-D ?

yea the first time Flickering arround is like WOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOWOWOWOW :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info