[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

died today at 77lvl with that build,
just entered some random map, jumped into first (magic) mobs and didn't have any frenzy charges.
i guess lack of experience with this build.
Would continue on softcore, don't have 200c more to reequip new flicker character.
"
jtfr wrote:
died today at 77lvl with that build,
just entered some random map, jumped into first (magic) mobs and didn't have any frenzy charges.
i guess lack of experience with this build.
Would continue on softcore, don't have 200c more to reequip new flicker character.

Cons
- If u somehow end with no Frenzy Charges in mobs you Can die but normally never happens

Yea thats shit nearly died to that some times to the first pack is like the only way to die
How do we sustain charges? I keep running out... I also keep running out of Mana.
Hey how have you liked this build in 3.2 so far? There aren't as many abyss jewels around I've found. I also don't play HC at all so dont mind dying here and there, are there specific nodes in tree that you think would benefit for dps much better then that I could take instead of some hp?
Also curious if I wanted to replace the fortify on flicker, what could I use for more damage? I'm basically looking to make a non-HC version of your build haha
-Tasmi
"
xantonin wrote:
How do we sustain charges? I keep running out... I also keep running out of Mana.

with Blaspehmy+Poachers Mark / Blood Rage

"
ItsTasmi wrote:
Hey how have you liked this build in 3.2 so far? There aren't as many abyss jewels around I've found. I also don't play HC at all so dont mind dying here and there, are there specific nodes in tree that you think would benefit for dps much better then that I could take instead of some hp?
Also curious if I wanted to replace the fortify on flicker, what could I use for more damage? I'm basically looking to make a non-HC version of your build haha

Fortify is a really important skill gives u so much flat damage reducation and some damage to.
If u are looking for a Damage Flicker build try some of the Crit Flicker builds for Softcore they can even do Shaper easy.
Hope i could help you if not just ask more :P
"
mertcan258 wrote:
"
xantonin wrote:

"
ItsTasmi wrote:

Fortify is a really important skill gives u so much flat damage reducation and some damage to.
If u are looking for a Damage Flicker build try some of the Crit Flicker builds for Softcore they can even do Shaper easy.
Hope i could help you if not just ask more :P

Ooo by crit builds do you mean the oro-ignite based ones? Or is there ones for just straight crit? I've just been wanting a physical flicker build for SC haha. if you know any good ones please let me know :D i really like your build, but just dont need all the survivability, and being able to do shaper/elder would be cool
-Tasmi
"
mertcan258 wrote:
"
xantonin wrote:

Ah I missed Poachers Mark.. that did it LOL

Much better.
Last edited by xantonin on Apr 9, 2018, 9:45:31 PM
Hello,
I tried this build but i'm not immune to freeze with the gear you suggest and it's pretty annoying... Can you explain me why you don't need freeze immune or how you get it? I don't want to take chances lol.
P.S: good build anyway ;)
"
Dust_Natsuki wrote:
Hello,
I tried this build but i'm not immune to freeze with the gear you suggest and it's pretty annoying... Can you explain me why you don't need freeze immune or how you get it? I don't want to take chances lol.
P.S: good build anyway ;)

Kaom's Roots
Aaah "cannot be slowed below base speed" immune to freeze? Sorry i didn't knew that, thanks alot^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info