[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

Can confirm flicker build is best build in delve.

lvl 87 atm

Darkness doesn't do any damage with insane leech. (Also do you know what a flare is lol)

Really fast clear speed still (due to cart catch up mechanic).

Currently running 298% Kitiva's and max res/life belly, just 6led a few days ago and it's so good.

Super fun build and would recommend.

Wish more red maps would drop already because yellows stand no chance.
Last edited by G_Girl on Sep 10, 2018, 2:34:54 PM
Good Build! Pretty Fast and a lot of fun :)
"
G_Girl wrote:
Can confirm flicker build is best build in delve.

lvl 87 atm

Darkness doesn't do any damage with insane leech. (Also do you know what a flare is lol)

Really fast clear speed still (due to cart catch up mechanic).

Currently running 298% Kitiva's and max res/life belly, just 6led a few days ago and it's so good.

Super fun build and would recommend.

Wish more red maps would drop already because yellows stand no chance.

Thanks for the feedback alot :P
What do you use now that you can't get the +1 frenzy from boots anymore?

i tried putting this on pob and it shows around 200k dps - seems a bit low - anybody else can point to me where i'm doing it wrong?
is this build dead now? got it to 68, changed my stuff over to flicker and doesnt seem safe at all for HC... not sure if I'm doing something wrong?
"
sakuramoo wrote:
is this build dead now? got it to 68, changed my stuff over to flicker and doesnt seem safe at all for HC... not sure if I'm doing something wrong?

i think your problem is probaly Mana problems idk somewhat this or last league fucked up the mana requierment and green dream dosent work well till u make really good damage use poachers mark till you have more damage if this dosent fix it i will check everything
im currently 88, and im having troubles with bosses. i cant keep the frenzy charges up and if i use frenzy to charge up, i dont get enough leech and i die
"
meeetal wrote:
im currently 88, and im having troubles with bosses. i cant keep the frenzy charges up and if i use frenzy to charge up, i dont get enough leech and i die

i normaly killed all bossed once for completing my atlas and then skipped the higher ones because u never get anything good from them and its always a complete time waste. But u shouldnt die because of leech that never happend to me hm... maybe u run crazy map mods on the wrong bosses?
Edit: I m sorry if the build dosent works well for u or everyone now my self dont like the struggle with frenzys on high bosses and i will find a solution for that.
I always say a build is something to read and put your own twist items or something in is always better to find other things or add something to your own playstyle

idk how many typos i have but yea i dont want to read 100x and put it trough 10 filters never really learnd english in school yikes
Last edited by mertcan258 on Oct 14, 2018, 3:29:25 PM
Cool.
Last edited by HansonAlister on Oct 23, 2018, 7:47:18 PM
Since the build uses Kaom's Roots; wouldn't it benefit from Iron Reflexes as evasion is 0% due to unwavering stance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info