3.1 Annolyin's 5 Curse 6 Aura Occultist Cursebot Support - with leveling guide

10/10 build
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
okay i'm currently lvl 75 running 5 curse 5 auras, i don't understand how i'm going to squeze the last aura in. atm i'm running.
Heretic's veil: enlighten - enhance - temporal chains - enfeeble
Prism Guardian: haste - grace disciplin
Windscream: increased duration - 2x vaal disciplin - vaal summon skeletons
voidbringer: Enlighten - purity of fire - ice - lightning
ephemeral edge: cast when damge taken - phaserun - immortal call
Shavronne's wrappings: Enlighten - flammability - Elemental weakness - Frostbite - blasphemy Flame dash
Doedre's damning
Shavronne's revelation
Presence of chayula
Bated breath
(i don't see the meaning off Vaal disciplin, because i'm running disciplin)
I'f you wanna see my skill tree just check my account it's UnderGullySupportBitch
Vaal Discipline forces your Essence shield to start regening right away, which helps survivability.
Your profile is private so I can't check your skill tree.

Are your enlightens level 3, (level 4 for in shavs?)
thx man i found out w´hat it was :D
Hi, it looks like you've done a good job on the build, you've got all the right nodes and jewels, so you should be able to use all the auras/curses and have 10 life remaining. unfortunately i dont think this will be enough to use your movement skill but as you get more levels that remaining life pool will get bigger.
Vaal discipline doesn't give you more ES but makes it so that taking damage doesn't delay it's recharge, it's super useful when you know your about to take damage, when opening a chest or going into a dangerous room etc. It also kinda functions like a life flask in that it should instantly trigger your recharge.

I did notice that you haven't put quality on your gear and gems. Your auras get so much stronger with levels and the curse get soooo much more effective with quality; i'd really recommend getting at least 20/20 gems as your next investment.
Loving this build!!! I'm level 95 now and have tweaked quite a few things to my parties preference, but I only started making changes in the way later parts of the build. I was looking at the Shavronnes ring for the extra ES etc, but my only question is what do you do about the no ES recharge? Do you counter that somehow (Vaal Discipline???). Again, thanks for sharing this build!
Hi yeah, realised the shavronnes revelation doesn't work, i was reading the wrong ES on pob (oops) Ah you can swap it out for the mings heart and drop the chaos res nodes on the tree or just find a good ES moonstone ring.
Yeah I went for The Pariah ring with a blue socket (+100 to es) and +2 level of socketed gems and put my Vaal Discipline in there. Though I'm sure there are many other combinations.
===============================Updates========================================

This build and the MF party will be streaming from 10:00 CST Saturday 10th Feb
The aim is to farm enough currency in an 24hrs to buy a mirror.

======================https://www.twitch.tv/octavian0============================
=======================https://www.twitch.tv/patheist============================

I have made a few changes to the build as well. I replaced the Shavronnes
Revalation with a rare moonstone ring with some chaos and fire res which
let me respec out of the Method to the Madness and the resists/jewel socket
near the under the scion. I then took Devotion and Faith n Steel as well as
the jewel socket for a Watchers Eye that gives me phasing.

I also upgraded to a +1 to socketed gems Prism Guardian and lvl 21 Grace, Haste
and Discipline.

===============================================================================
Hey OP! The new occultist class havent been revealed yet but I will build this on bestiary league, I hope you update the build with the new patch ^^

Also planning to play this in HC but will probably not use shavronnes for a while. Do you think this build can survive with solaris?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info