[3.3] ELEMENTAL MOLTEN STRIKE&FROST BLADES | UBER ELDER DOWN!! | DEADEYE/PF/RAIDER

"
Eathb wrote:
Okay I think more testing will be needed but there's a new possibility for gem links with The Shroud. I did a couple of Guardian runs and the damage was more or less the same (maybe slightly less) but the clear speed is better.

With the Shroud, I think we drop Added Lightning Damage and roll with 4R-1B:
Molten Strike - Ancestral Call - Multistrike - Elemental Damage /w Attacks - Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effects

Jewelers trick will probably be required to get the colours correct:
- 3 socket the Shroud
- Vorici 3 Red it
- Interchange between 4 and 3 socket until you get 4Reds.
- Interchange between 5 or 4 socket until you get 4R-1B.

Been loving this build, cleared two guardians so far, and a bunch of red maps. No issues so far and I use Ancestral call + Multistrike for clearing, I just drop ele damage with attacks and swap it in at hard bosses (pretty much only t16 needed to swap). Damage is absolutely fine and single target is great, guardians melt.

Working on upgrading gear/getting a dying sun, hopefully will slam my ring with something good in the near future.

Spoiler

Did two guardians at level 83/84 and face tanked both for the most part (dodge phoenix dash and explosion). I haven't played pathfinder in some time so its really great to be back to it, I love the OP flasks and movement speed.

Edit: Vaal pact seems really unecessary, most of the leech is the life gain on hit from the claw since we hit so fast. And Phase acro im also not a fan of, I think saving the 4 points and just dodging lethal spells works out better.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Jan 4, 2018, 11:24:42 AM
I've been experimenting with switching the onslaught support gem into the 3 link on the light poachers. It seems like onslaught up time is way better, and creates more crazy stuff with the spirit burst. I replaced the onslaught support in the boots 4 link with culling strike for now.
Glad you guys are finding ways to make this build work out better for yourselves :)

@bitbite11

I've thought about moving Vaal Pact and the 4 dodge nodes as well but ended up keeping them due to my charge into everything and disregard my safety gameplay. I think I'll end up doing that eventually down the line though.

This is a potential non vaal pact tree path you might want to look at.
https://pastebin.com/F4zBxkfM

It actually gives you the same amount of life, damage, attack speed and another jewel slot if you do not go through the VP path. The biggest issue though is getting the INT requirements, you're going to have to roll pretty decent +INT gear for it to work.

@Rowmacks

I like the idea of utilizing Onslaught in the helm. Unfortunately for me, I'm stuck with the 2 socket Lightpoacher. But I feel I am getting frenzy/onslaught chages up in my boots a lot of the time anyhow.

Another thing this build can do really well right now is Hall of GM. I cleared it on one death and pretty much facerolled into everything. It actually really surprised me.
Last edited by Eathb on Jan 5, 2018, 12:42:34 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
Glad you guys are finding ways to make this build work out better for yourselves :)

@bitbite11

I've thought about moving Vaal Pact and the 4 dodge nodes as well but ended up keeping them due to my charge into everything and disregard my safety gameplay. I think I'll end up doing that eventually down the line though.

This is a potential non vaal pact tree path you might want to look at.
https://pastebin.com/F4zBxkfM

It actually gives you the same amount of life, damage, attack speed and another jewel slot if you do not go through the VP path. The biggest issue though is getting the INT requirements, you're going to have to roll pretty decent +INT gear for it to work.

@Rowmacks

I like the idea of utilizing Onslaught in the helm. Unfortunately for me, I'm stuck with the 2 socket Lightpoacher. But I feel I am getting frenzy/onslaught chages up in my boots a lot of the time anyhow.

Another thing this build can do really well right now is Hall of GM. I cleared it on one death and pretty much facerolled into everything. It actually really surprised me.

Do you think a third wildfire jewel in the jewel slot up and left from Constitution would be a good adition?
"
MonkeyKINGWU wrote:

Do you think a third wildfire jewel in the jewel slot up and left from Constitution would be a good adition?

Wildfire is limited to two.

EDIT: Quick update. Destroyed all content in the game, some super hard guardian maps and whatnot, no issues just burst them. Shaper downed 5+ times today no issues at all, red elder is a joke. Got some upgrades but not sure what to work on next, any suggestions?

Profile is on public but I will link gear here minus jewels. Jewels are generally 3 claw flat ele + flat life.

Spoiler

I don't really need any more gear to clear content, but I just want to push dps as far as possible. I think a new claw is a high priority?
Last edited by bitbite11 on Jan 5, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
Do you think 1 socketed helm is better than 2 ? Im running lab to get teh enchant my self and im wondering if i should get it on my 2socket or get a 1 socket helmfor it
How fast is this build ??
Hi, I've been doing this build with great success and have done both Shaper(got my dying sun from him) and just did my first Uber Atziri on a non-totem build. I very much enjoy the build and would recommend it to anyone with some currency to spend for a decent boss killer and mapper.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Unfortunately I got
from her. ah well ill get the gloves next time I bet.
Last edited by Gromma5 on Jan 5, 2018, 10:33:02 PM
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
MonkeyKINGWU wrote:

Wildfire is limited to two.

EDIT: Quick update. Destroyed all content in the game, some super hard guardian maps and whatnot, no issues just burst them. Shaper downed 5+ times today no issues at all, red elder is a joke. Got some upgrades but not sure what to work on next, any suggestions?

Profile is on public but I will link gear here minus jewels. Jewels are generally 3 claw flat ele + flat life.

Spoiler

I don't really need any more gear to clear content, but I just want to push dps as far as possible. I think a new claw is a high priority?

Nice work!

Hm you're pretty close to min maxed. If you really want to push dps: it'd be to get the 'Adds Lightning Damage' for the Boots enchant, a double Abyss socket Lightpoacher with MS projectiles, The Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel (Wrath light penetration) is almost a +10% dps boost as well. Your Claw is fine but if you want to go further you can try to find ones with high APS, crit chance and crit multipliers but you're looking at pretty expensive ones there. A Tombfist with +1 gems level and then getting Wrath lvl 21 (end up with level 22 Wrath) is a pretty big damage booster as well. Maybe a belt with +40% weapon elemental damage too.

"
kpham1991 wrote:
How fast is this build ??

Not as fast as Ele Wanders, Sunder, Flicker Strike map clearing builds but I believe it'd be along the next tiers after that.

I certainly believe it is the fastest Molten Strike build out there.

"
MonkeyKINGWU wrote:
Do you think 1 socketed helm is better than 2 ? Im running lab to get teh enchant my self and im wondering if i should get it on my 2socket or get a 1 socket helmfor it

Two is better for absolute top dps and more life. 1 socket may be better for clearing.

"
Hi, I've been doing this build with great success and have done both Shaper(got my dying sun from him) and just did my first Uber Atziri on a non-totem build. I very much enjoy the build and would recommend it to anyone with some currency to spend for a decent boss killer and mapper.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Unfortunately I got
from her. ah well ill get the gloves next time I bet.

Congrats!
Last edited by Eathb on Jan 6, 2018, 1:36:12 AM
Hi guys!

This is my first post in this forum... totally loving this build! Thanks a lot for sharing!

Just wanted to add my 2 cents to this though... I found me a pair of 2 abyss slot Bubonic Trail Murder Boots.

10% increased damage for every different type of Abyss jewel affecting you.
5% Max Life
30% Movement

And a level 20 Death Walk just to have all those nasty monsters you killed explode in a bloody mess!

It doesn't give resistances.. but I seem to have all mine floating at about 100% anyway so no big deal.
What are your thoughts? Any good?

Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info