[3.1] RF NECROMANCER and some Spectres (Atlas in Progress)

Does efficacy work on RF without the Arcane Surge trick?
"
insobyr wrote:
Does efficacy work on RF without the Arcane Surge trick?

Yes it does. Swift Affliction is the one that requires arcane surge.
Hey :)

I like that you use Bloodbond, and am interested in your build. Do you think you could make your character tab public, to have better idea of what kind of gear you are using (rolls, uniques, etc.). Thanks a lot!
For your 6L RF you want:

RF, Elemental Focus, Arcane Surge [Adds Duration Tag], Swift Affliction, Efficacy, and Concentrated Effect for bossing swapped out for Increased Area of Effect for mapping.

Efficacy is more DPS than Less Duration, even though Less Duration is available to us.

Only Less Duration and Swift Affliction require the duration tag being added.
Last edited by Drakaian on Jan 13, 2018, 8:36:46 AM
Done shaper and all guardians so stupidly easily. This was exactly what I was looking for <3
This "build guide" was very confusing though and I figured fck it and didnt even bother with this.
Instead I just copy/pasted Theuberelite's character pretty much and I would suggest anyone reading this to do the same :)

Here's the gear I'm using:
Spoiler

Animate guardian gear I used for a couple shaper kills now is 2x Dyadus, Voll's Vision, Rainbowstride, High life/res gloves and a sick astral plate I had laying around but an Icetomb will work fine! Just be sure to take out the gem at the zana bubble phase and resummon him once it's safe to do so again :)
Last edited by nathanielvd on Jan 14, 2018, 1:45:52 PM
"
turtle328 wrote:
Hey :)

I like that you use Bloodbond, and am interested in your build. Do you think you could make your character tab public, to have better idea of what kind of gear you are using (rolls, uniques, etc.). Thanks a lot!

Can u make a PoB without using spectres/zombies/golems or whatever?
I dont like that kind of stuff...i was looking for a pure Occultist RF + SR build.
Guys this build is broken beyond anything I have played lol.

Killed 3/4 guardians deathless at lvl 83 ASC.
killed hydra at lvl 85 cause i dont really get the mechanics 3 deaths at the add phase, but because im stupid and i was running around everywhere trying to proc all the mobs. Spectres did not die though and when the double dyadus from the animate guardian procs the burning... its fucking. nuts.

you dont need a 450+ dps foil for damage like this man. play it before it gets nerfed Q3Q~

the life regen and damage from blood bond is nutty i dont understand why this build cost isnt mirror tier.

Ima very crap player, started poe in breach league, and this has been the most fun build i played this league.

I am currently moving on to try another build before the league ends, and have alot of GG gear up for sale for this build if anyone is interested!

Also, dont follow this build look up theuberelite on twitch, and just copy and paste his passive tree its a lot easier to do!
"
sknabi wrote:
Guys this build is broken beyond anything I have played lol.

Killed 3/4 guardians deathless at lvl 83 ASC.
killed hydra at lvl 85 cause i dont really get the mechanics 3 deaths at the add phase, but because im stupid and i was running around everywhere trying to proc all the mobs. Spectres did not die though and when the double dyadus from the animate guardian procs the burning... its fucking. nuts.

you dont need a 450+ dps foil for damage like this man. play it before it gets nerfed Q3Q~

the life regen and damage from blood bond is nutty i dont understand why this build cost isnt mirror tier.

Ima very crap player, started poe in breach league, and this has been the most fun build i played this league.

I am currently moving on to try another build before the league ends, and have alot of GG gear up for sale for this build if anyone is interested!

Also, dont follow this build look up theuberelite on twitch, and just copy and paste his passive tree its a lot easier to do!

Where exactly is that tree ?
Just gonna go ahead and post my character setup/tree for an alternate setup

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SasquatchBrah/characters?=ManGetterRFVanguards

PoB can be found here: https://pastebin.com/PBLrxn3w

One thing I do differently is run all my spells off of life, so that I can grab MoM and have permanent uptime on Divination Distillate while clearing - it's like having a Bisco's without spending 10ex!

I can confirm this will carry you through all content. I was carrying full key uber labs at level 75 (be careful with charges though).

If you are starting with some cash all you need is a level 20 desecrate to get your i84 spectres and you're good to go.

Then you can invest in things like level 21 purity of fire and an increased life recovery or phys taken as fire damage Watcher's Eye for more survivability.
Last edited by SasquatchBrah on Feb 10, 2018, 1:14:44 PM
Is Blood Offering really relevant ?
The life regen gained seems really low given that we lose 20% max HP.
It doesn't really help to sustain RF from what I see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info