As we transition into 2018, we wanted to celebrate the new year by holding a sale on a huge selection of skill effect microtransactions over the weekend. There are over 70 stylish skill effects to pick from, each with an average discount of 34%. There are microtransactions discounted by as much as 57% and available for as little as 5 points. Click here to check out the full selection.

The sale includes all skill effects with the exception of the recently added ones from the Chaos and Order Mystery Boxes. It typically takes around one month for new microtransaction to become part of the daily deal rotation which means they'll be on sale soon but not yet.

The sale starts at the time of this post until Jan 01, 2018 11:00 PM (EST) (This is displayed in your local time.) i.e. 4pm Tuesday 2nd January (NDT).

Don't forget, the Yeti Mask and Polar Bear Cub are only available during the December/January holiday period and will leave the store for the season on January 15th! They're a great way to celebrate the festive season and make your characters look exceptionally rad.

The Gore Fireworks are also available only for the New Year period and will leave the store January 10th.

Thank you so much for your support! We hope you have a safe and happy New Year! See you soon.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Good,thx
Divididos desde siempre,desde el aula hasta el bar.
Sweet. xD
Thank you GGG!

Happy new year!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
too bad no Map Tab.
ofc no gore herald -.-
Aight den!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Meh, maybe if they were 90% off i might buy them.

No Map stash on sale, no sales.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
and i bought some skill effects earlier :((
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Sweet!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info