Massive Skill Effects Sale This Weekend

Need more sales and higher discount GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
nice
"
unlucky_child wrote:
and i bought some skill effects earlier :((

Doesn't hurt to contact GGG support and see if there is anything they can do.
gg!
Not gonna buy effects if I can't preview them. Give us the chance to test them for a minute, see what looks good and then buy.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
OMG ! direct caster skills ?! This is sooo great.
Just remove them and ES from the game.
Leave 5-6 skill nodes into the skill tree and give only 1 sword to the players to bash some stuff.
The ES haters wont even notice.
Totem MTX should be usuable on flame,shockwave, both ancestral totems as well.
Would look funny to have floating books with giant 2h maces smashing enemies (in cases you you use any ancestral totem) ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Really nice as I just bought gore GC and it's buggy anyway, thanks ;(
nice discount of "up to 57%". still means the "good mtx" is more than 10 usd. nice sale dudes xd
IGN:skydog
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:
34 whole percent.

Even Activision / Electronic Arts can loosen their grip wider on your wallet.
This company is stingy as hell when it comes to MTX prices.

I can't even argue against Warner Bros. for charging $9.99 for a dlc pack piggy-backing on the death of a developer with GGG's level of giving to the community. Hell, Blizzard charging $25 for a mount, for every one of your current and future characters, or charging $40 for a server transfer, makes me feel like a jerk in the face of this amazing giveaway.

Where do I sign up for these magical beans you're selling.

You do know Path of Exile is completely Free to Play and is funded by optional, cosmetic MTX?

#JustSaying

You do know that argument never actually makes sense or has relevance to what you quoted.

#JustSaying

What magic beans are you smoking? What SabreWolfy said is the very definition of a counterargument to the Bull you originally typed...

You were comparing the sales of DLCs, Mounts, etc. which are all Pay to Play content, to that of Cosmetic Only items on a F2P game.

I dunno bruh, reading comprehension is hardz !?
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info