[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but how does Heavy Strike's double damage chance interact with the watcher's eye pride double damage chance? Is it worth using one?
In Blight league Dash has been very beneficial, at least for me, with this build. The ability to quickly avoid nastiness is well worth a gem slot.
Im curious if your willing to disclose your transmog of your gear. i absolutely love the look and would like to take part of it for myself.
"
SenseiTomato wrote:
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but how does Heavy Strike's double damage chance interact with the watcher's eye pride double damage chance? Is it worth using one?

they all stack together for double dmg %, there is no 4x dmg shenanigans or anything

so 2x weight = 40

HS natural = 20

watchers eye = 12

total of 72% chance to deal double dmg
Why does your silver flask give 129% more melee physical damage?
"
Why does your silver flask give 129% more melee physical damage?

It is wrong I thought i did edit it at start of league, my bad!
https://pastebin.com/7qfBcdVr (edited: best pob setup)
This is one corrected based on the DOPE jug made by Bolde85. Only 59% more dmg on the flask that is for the Close Combat gem. (also fixed my OP)

Let me know if you find anything wrong in that pob as well
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Oct 5, 2019, 2:20:28 PM
"
666gene666 wrote:
Im curious if your willing to disclose your transmog of your gear. i absolutely love the look and would like to take part of it for myself.

Mantle and Helm are from the Subjucator pack that is not available anymore. But I think there are other good looking and cheaper packs/armors going around now

"
frawrst wrote:
"
SenseiTomato wrote:

they all stack together for double dmg %, there is no 4x dmg shenanigans or anything

so 2x weight = 40

HS natural = 20

watchers eye = 12

total of 72% chance to deal double dmg

Also helm enchant +12% chance
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

I've finally sorted my jug and recorded two new videos for 3.8

Made a new personal record with Mino in 2:11, but the real absolute surprise was perma stunned Phoenix! :OOO

Phoenix perma stun https://youtu.be/GFtS1XRemZM
Mino boss in 5 seconds https://youtu.be/KbNdlRLEcHY

Last edited by ZaeN on Oct 4, 2019, 10:47:56 PM
Hi, love te build so far.

just one question: why Molten shell lvl 1 and not level 10?
"
Drizzt1990 wrote:
Hi, love te build so far.

just one question: why Molten shell lvl 1 and not level 10?

Damage is null with starforge (cannot deal ele dmg), lv1 is enough to use the shield buff. Don't forget about using Vaal Molten Shell for a manual cast shield that is a supertank button

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info